The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Daps
Anyone seen any info on series S restocks?

I got one on preorder from Walmart but it won’t be delivered to the 18th. Would like to find one sooner if possible.

Microsoft was dropping those bad boys every few minutes over the last 10 days or so. Got on one 12/10 and it should arrive tomorrow.

Not sure if you can get one for Christmas but wouldn't be shocked if Target had some.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft was dropping those bad boys every few minutes over the last 10 days or so. Got on one 12/10 and it should arrive tomorrow.

Not sure if you can get one for Christmas but wouldn't be shocked if Target had some.
Local target told me they had some in stock. I drove out, they told me I had to order online, but it wouldn’t let me order online.:stopitslime:

bytch got a attitude with me when I tried to show her what it says online. I had to walk out so I didn’t end up having a nikka moment.

At this point I’m over it. These kids gone wait till the 18th :manny:

Daps

Literally in stock right now, at least in some parts of Dallas....

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Local target told me they had some in stock. I drove out, they told me I had to order online, but it wouldn’t let me order online.:stopitslime:

bytch got a attitude with me when I tried to show her what it says online. I had to walk out so I didn’t end up having a nikka moment.

At this point I’m over it. These kids gone wait till the 18th :manny:
When you go on the app it says in store, doesn’t give you the option to put in your bag

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When you go on the app it says in store, doesn’t give you the option to put in your bag
Yup that’s what I got. Says it’s in stock at the store and online purchase/pickup is unavailable.

I rode out to the store and they said it’s online order/pickup only. She said it’s probably cause the ones they have in stock are already reserved.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Yup that’s what I got. Says it’s in stock at the store and online purchase/pickup is unavailable.

I rode out to the store and they said it’s online order/pickup only. She said it’s probably cause the ones they have in stock are already reserved.
What’s crazy is the stock was changing when I was on the screen for choosing the store in real time. I checked back and the store that had one in stock went back to in stock. Of course now it says oil of stock for every store in my area but 1