The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I noticed when my series x is off, my external HD light still on and blinks at a steady rate

should I be worried?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
6v6LSpN.jpg

:sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I go, make sure you give my Xbox to.,,,,,

actually fukk that I paid ebay price, make sure I get buried with it :birdman:

:mjlol:

but I understand...I’m considering copping from stockx if it drops to $700...I don’t mind paying the $750 total it will cost me for them to authorize and ship it...that’s roughly $200 more than I’d pay if I bought it at retail + tax/shipping :francis:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use my regular headphones for the xbox. They sound great. I dunno what headphones you got now so its hard to say if u need to get new ones.

If you dont wanna get the play n charge kit, these the truth
61HmgON%2BTmL._AC_SL1270_.jpg

Also, if you have a charging dock, the old play n charge battery works with the new controller. U need the dock tho since the old cable is micro usb instead of usbc

Tv with 120Hz(hdmi 2.1).The LG nanocell85 and up supports it i believe the Sony 900h supports it.

if you want oled, LG BX or CX. I got the cheaper BX but no regrets. its nothin but green checkmarks on my xbox tv settings. has 2 hdmi 2.1 ports.

gamepass ultimate sub. Its got gamepass games and they added EA play(EAs version of gamepass) to it for free. Plus xbox live is included with ultimate.
How do u know which port is 2.1

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

but I understand...I’m considering copping from stockx if it drops to $700...I don’t mind paying the $750 total it will cost me for them to authorize and ship it...that’s roughly $200 more than I’d pay if I bought it at retail + tax/shipping :francis:
I love Xbox but spending a dollar over for this console.. this isn’t Nintendo or Sony you shouldn’t expect this to be sold out for months with scalpers trying to resell - it won’t happen. The early market is here but :francis:
I’ll rather you go buy a preowned Xbox one x for 200-250 then when the Xbox series x comes back in large stock pick one up.

Last edited: