The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
are u installin the games on the interal or a external ?
I moved my games to the internal and the memory card, got some older games on an external. SC6 on the main internal ssd n still bullshyts with too many loading screens. I think its just a poorly optimized game

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Series S copped!!!! For daughter on Christmas YES!!!
How are you gonna explain on Christmas that daddy doesn't love her enough to get the Series X
full

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends. All XBO accessories work with it. You may need nothing.

:myman:

I haven't had an Xbox since the 360. I know I don't want to keep buying batteries. I'm assuming my bluetooth headset should work. I'm getting another controller. But is it any other items people have like controller cradles or xbox live any live deals etc?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp just got an Xbox X what all do I need with it as far as accessories besides the control pad. Battery chargers, head set etc.
I use my regular headphones for the xbox. They sound great. I dunno what headphones you got now so its hard to say if u need to get new ones.

If you dont wanna get the play n charge kit, these the truth
61HmgON%2BTmL._AC_SL1270_.jpg

Also, if you have a charging dock, the old play n charge battery works with the new controller. U need the dock tho since the old cable is micro usb instead of usbc

Tv with 120Hz(hdmi 2.1).The LG nanocell85 and up supports it i believe the Sony 900h supports it.

if you want oled, LG BX or CX. I got the cheaper BX but no regrets. its nothin but green checkmarks on my xbox tv settings. has 2 hdmi 2.1 ports.

gamepass ultimate sub. Its got gamepass games and they added EA play(EAs version of gamepass) to it for free. Plus xbox live is included with ultimate.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I haven't had an Xbox since the 360. I know I don't want to keep buying batteries. I'm assuming my bluetooth headset should work. I'm getting another controller. But is it any other items people have like controller cradles or xbox live any live deals etc?
Sounds like you need a rechargeable battery station.

For Live/Ultimate, that depends on how far you want to go. If you want to keep it simple, I'd shop for whatever the best deal you can find on slickdeals or CDKEYS.

If you are willing to go the extra mile, find my thread on using cheap Live codes from Brazil to convert to Ultimate cheap.

Last edited: