The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
damn no wonder they said nikkas gon need that SSD external...hmm idk if the speed tradeoff is worth spending an extra $200 for 1 TB...ill prob wait till they make a 4tb or get one of those WD 4TB SSD's
My internal is already pretty much full, but I don’t mind deleting/moving stuff around my Internet is pretty fast. I’m not spending $200 for another TB, I’d probably just fill that up right away too :mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
got to check out... put in address, card info etc... then got the sold out message

:mjcry:

breh you got people who already got all their information preloaded and just need to press two buttons to check out and they are too slow. What makes you think taking the time to put all that shyt in will help?:russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My internal is already pretty much full, but I don’t mind deleting/moving stuff around my Internet is pretty fast. I’m not spending $200 for another TB, I’d probably just fill that up right away too :mjlol:
yea mine is too im at 800mbps but fukkin xbox is still cappin this shyt at 300mbps ??

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
My gamestop says there is inventory online. Should I go when they open or are they saving the stock for black friday?:patrice:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
My gamestop says there is inventory online. Should I go when they open or are they saving the stock for black friday?:patrice:
There were a couple of Gamestops in my area who showed inventory yesterday. I went to the store as one of them was opening and the guy said they didn't have any currently in stock, but should have a limited supply on Black Friday. I checked the site again yesterday evening and it showed both locations were at zero. So either the guy behind the counter was lying or the site was inaccurate. I would go to the store if I were you. You may get lucky.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
There were a couple of Gamestops in my area who showed inventory yesterday. I went to the store as one of them was opening and the guy said they didn't have any currently in stock, but should have a limited supply on Black Friday. I checked the site again yesterday evening and it showed both locations were at zero. So either the guy behind the counter was lying or the site was inaccurate. I would go to the store if I were you. You may get lucky.
Thanks. Guess I'll go.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Buddy say they aint got none to check back Black Friday.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Had another hiccup the other night. Cold boot didn't get the startup sound and the console was outputting like 640x800, or whatever it is, with no audio. Fixed with a restart.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazon doin some weird shyt. My order now says “shipping now” but also “we’ll email you when available”:dahell: