The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
idk if its because i havent been on xbox since july but is it me or the series X takes screen shots by itself or am i pressing the share button by mistake ??
Iunno about screenshots but certain games definitely automatically record clips for some type of event, like madden auto records a touchdown I believe

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Valhalla is trying to do everything Red Dead Redemption did but at a lower quality level :russ:

:pachaha:MCC is six years old

im out yall enjoy yourselves

Assassins creed valhalla gets a boost, is that game 6 years old too?
Why do you guys troll threads for systems you wont be buying? Aint there enough playstation piff to discuss?

and these dudes are only in here because the PS thread is full of shipments not arriving and consoles arriving bricked :mjlol:

welcome to real 4k gaming finally though, it looks amazing to finally have it right?

giphy.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So when I try to play any optimized games, the console starts a big long obnoxious beeping noise. Has anyone had this? I've tried hard rebooting, deleting and reinstalling games and I'm running into the same issue. I'm hoping I don't have a defective unit.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
To celebrate the transition to next gen, True Acheivements made a dope new MyXbox Story which is more in depth than the previous ones

#MyXboxStory

Here's mine

459612.png
943115.png

I stopped achievement hunting during the whole Xbox One gen :francis:

82 days on Ark :picard:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I was wrong asf about the release sells; These bytches selling like hotcakes:mjlol:

Of course, I just wish Microsoft didn't have :old: servers right now. I'm still not done with my first game to put on the console. I let my boys play minecraft after i moved it over to the SSD and admittedly, shyt is faster.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Why didnt you just log in on your phone and buy it then?
Oh I bought it it was just ridiculous. They had to call the manager over because the app was still saying sold out in my area even though they had 9 back there that no one purchased. The crazy thing is I wasn't even in there to purchase it. I was shopping for Christmas toys for my daughter and overheard the associate talking about it so I just made a move and bought it off impulse :russ: