The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Didn't have comfortable enough clearance under my stand so I had to pull the TV forward a bit and stick it on the side behind it. PS5 has no chance in my setup :francis:. It's still in the little wrap. I felt it but I ain't seent it yet :wow:. I'm torn, setup now and pull myself away for this job interview in a hour and a half, or wait until it's all over :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does these Power A controllers work on PC? This controller is wired and looks beautiful.
GUEST_1dcee80a-ff3b-401b-b356-04268496c07b

PowerA Wired Controller for Xbox One/Series X/S - Mist

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't have comfortable enough clearance under my stand so I had to pull the TV forward a bit and stick it on the side behind it. PS5 has no chance in my setup :francis:. It's still in the little wrap. I felt it but I ain't seent it yet :wow:. I'm torn, setup now and pull myself away for this job interview in a hour and a half, or wait until it's all over :wow:

Xbox live is having login issues might as well wait so you can stay focused for the interview. Good luck btw :salute:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my shyt plugged in and did the setup but I’m stuck on the account login screen, servers must be strained right now :lolbron:
Like I said xbox live sign on aint working right now even for the Xbox one x consoles. So I'm already knowing its thanks to us Day one people. I hope its fixed by time fed ex shows up

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Xbox live is having login issues might as well wait so you can stay focused for the interview. Good luck btw :salute:
Thanks, but frankly I don't really even care about it lol. It's with my old org and I expected them to take me back without all this bullshyt :francis:. Like shyt you hired me once, I'm a proven quantity, just extend the offer and stop wasting our time.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
so how much better are the graphics actually? Because it’s definitely not looking like that initial mavs and Warriors trailer.

it’s a difference but nothing like omg... animations are a little better but same legacy jawns are there. I like the new rail camera angle and the sound is amazing in the game now. Player faces are shining and appear a little more life like. The rail camera bring out faces more. I haven’t tried different game modes yet due to download speeds. Players sizes look more realistic like Giannis big as shyt etc..

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Was able to log on, downloading games now:blessed:

Gotta finish up these last 3-4 hours or work first but at least I’ll be ready to go soon as I clock out:ohlawd: