The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I fell asleep and woke up at 12:03 :damn:

Scrambled and stumbled upon a series x via Microsoft.com at 5 or 10 min after when it appeared again for sale. I proceeded to checkout, and it ask me to log in :facepalm:

shyt was gone but the time I did that and tried to cop. I'll be a lil more vigilant on Thursday. I plan on flipping a ps5 into a stack

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so the first game I tried on the XSX is Sonic Unleashed. One particular stage (Jungle Joyride Act 1 Day) ALWAYS had framerate droppage in two particular areas in the first 2.5 minutes.

I played it last night on the OG Xbox 1, and then played it now on the XSX. No drop in frame rate AT ALL. This is amazing:wow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I fell asleep and woke up at 12:03 :damn:

Scrambled and stumbled upon a series x via Microsoft.com at 5 or 10 min after when it appeared again for sale. I proceeded to checkout, and it ask me to log in :facepalm:

shyt was gone but the time I did that and tried to cop. I'll be a lil more vigilant on Thursday. I plan on flipping a ps5 into a stack

How the hell the leader of the xbots ain’t secure a system months ago? :scust: Microsoft should be ashamed.