The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
COVID has really fukked up so many things this year :wow:. So many things are just sold out don’t know when it’ll be back in stock. Tried to get a chest freezer back in March wasn’t able to get one till like mid June. So people without preorders looking online won’t be getting Xsx and ps5 till like March/April maybe even may next year. Online only scalp bits just gonna keep buying them all.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They ended up finding it. Said it was still in schedule status and couldn't close it out. I had them cancel and re-ring it up.

oh shyt...glad it worked out...I felt your pain and was already working myself up over this shyt!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
probably an employee unless you have a common name there’s zero chance of someone just randomly walking in and using your name

Thats what I was thinking employee telling his friends or associates. shyt dumb because they going to ask for ID for the systems they don't for other shyt

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I thought I had a good place to place it, then it hit me Kids going to put shyt in the little exhaust holes. So I have it hidden pretty much, wanted it to just blend in out in the open but thats probably is not a good idea.