Daps
be safe:francis:
streets are hungry:francis:

LinearWeightyAmurstarfish-small.gif

Running out of best by with the bag :heh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
the shyt is I would actually pull the trigger if it was a series X bundle...I’d be stuck with the games cuz they’re probably digital but I’d return the headphones and the elite controller 2 and maybe trade in/sell the controller it comes with since I have an elite 1...that would easily knock off close to $250-300 off the bat...but a series s tho? GS fukking retarded

You right.

I'd do the PS5 MM/DS bundle tho. :noah:

Son Goku

Daps
Ps5,new graphics cards and Xbox getting fukked by scalpers :francis:. Maybe they’re be enough if they didn’t send em to all these “influencers” imma just take my spot on amazon and chill it’ll come somtime later this or next month :yeshrug:.

^This.

Famous fukks and who-gives-a-fukks getting consoles for no damn reason. How you tryna push a console through influencers when there ain't no stock to push? :mindblown:

Like Naomi Osaka, Killmonger, and the nikka from Get Out really at home gaming like dat? :comeon:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
^This.

Famous fukks and who-gives-a-fukks getting consoles for no damn reason. How you tryna push a console through influencers when there ain't no stock to push? :mindblown:

Like Naomi Osaka, Killmonger, and the nikka from Get Out really at home gaming like dat? :comeon:
Whole heap of “influencers” got them regular old twitter and mid sized youtubers got p5 and Xbox.next console cycle I’m become an influencer fukk it free shyt apparently

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
^This.

ill say michael b out of all of them prob games like that....but once i heard Naomi say Apex i was like :stopitslime:

Son Goku

Daps
Bout to go to Best Buy's corporate they scheduled me for a time and I get here and they tell me they don't have my console. Waste of time.

They don't come up off a gift card and a console, some bodies are getting dropped. :pacspit: :demonic: