The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Well call me what u want. GameStop has 3 series X and 2 S for walk ins. I been here since 2pm and I’m 1st in line. I have two ps5 pre ordered and I have a series S pre ordered. I lined up to pre order the X when it was announced, I was number 6 and line and was only able to get a S. Wasn’t taking that chance again. If you not first u last. It’s 3 others dudes here now. People been pulling up left and right but they look at the sign in the window count the heads and drive off disgusted :yeshrug:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Well call me what u want. GameStop has 3 series X and 2 S for walk ins. I been here since 2pm and I’m 1st in line. I have two ps5 pre ordered and I have a series S pre ordered. I lined up to pre order the X when it was announced, I was number 6 and line and was only able to get a S. Wasn’t taking that chance again. If you not first u last. It’s 3 others dudes here now. People been pulling up left and right but they look at the sign in the window count the heads and drive off disgusted :yeshrug:

That dedication. :whew:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wait...when will they release it?

Tomorrow morning???

I hope your phone is charged so you can play on xcloud.:skip:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

good luck breh :salute:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

What you been doing to pass the time?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just got an email from gamestop saying they’ll have stop in store tomorrow.

Taking that chance, trading in the OG X1 and an X1S and 3 controllers in the process.

Bruh they not gonna be trying to do all that:mjlol:
They gonna give priority to someone with cash in hand.

:manny: