winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk Amazon

Hello,

We're contacting you with an update regarding your order of Xbox Series X. We expect to ship your console in the coming weeks as we receive more inventory in November and December. At this time, we anticipate that you will receive your Xbox Series X by 12/31 or before. We are making every effort to get it to you as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.

You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped. If you would no longer like to receive this product, you can cancel from Your Orders page by clicking the following link:
I got the same email. Doesn't matter to me cause I go pick up the other one I preordered tomorrow at Best Buy. I'm glad I went with a second. Amazon likely gets canceled. At least they getting me the Ps5 Thursday by 8PM. It's sad cause I ordered the Series X right when they went live on Amazon but the Best Buy one was several hours after.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
bro u mad its getting shipped...look around u bro nikkas getting they shyt cancelled or not getting them until december (rat micah voice) we made it buddy we madeeeeee it

Not mad it's getting shipped, mad I didn't select in-store pick-up when I checked out. Tried to change it online, couldn't, and didn't want to deal with their customer service. :merchant:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone getting the Amazon emails, I wouldn't cancel unless you really need the money back. If there is no good amount of inventory between now and Christmas, the flip will just get better and better. Worst case scenario is you get a refund. Win/win.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Anyone getting the Amazon emails, I wouldn't cancel unless you really need the money back. If there is no good amount of inventory between now and Christmas, the flip will just get better and better. Worst case scenario is you get a refund. Win/win.

@TripleAgent sitting on a case himself. :banderas:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got an email from gamestop saying they’ll have stop in store tomorrow.

Taking that chance, trading in the OG X1 and an X1S and 3 controllers in the process.