The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate Resetera for news but the posters there are :scust: And to be clear BOTH the Xbox, PS, etc stans. Arcadium>>>>>
Restera is just good for news. Don't go there looking for opinions because you'll find someone who eloquently describes why ____ game is terrible.

Anyone saying Halo Infinite won't be a big deal is just being bias just to be bias. Especially when there is A LOT of hype surrounding this game like WTF?:heh: People forget that there hasn't been a Halo game since Halo 5 and so the Halo fatigue has died down. More importantly not only have 343 took their time with Halo Infinite but there is going to be a new engine and certain things are changing gameplay wise like a open world. So what the heck are the users above even talking about??? Not only is this Halo but a LAUNCH title. All MS has to do is show some compelling Halo Infinite gameplay.
Lol it's obvious it's fanboyism making someone say that. Halo Infinite has real potential to do great. I always felt like Halo's popularity waned in comparison to these influx of boring military shooters and battle royale games that has inferior gameplay.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Restera is just good for news. Don't go there looking for opinions because you'll find someone who eloquently describes why ____ game is terrible.
Those fakkits were catching feels because I said Ori was NOT a breakout IP for Xbox. They tried saying it was better than Halo and Gears.:heh: You guys talk about the Xbox stans on there but on Reset.... A simple critique will have them crying.:heh:

Lol it's obvious it's fanboyism making someone say that. Halo Infinite has real potential to do great. I always felt like Halo's popularity waned in comparison to these influx of boring military shooters and battle royale games that has inferior gameplay.

Yea with military shooters like COD and Battlefield waning I could see Halo coming back. Halo already has a solid fanbase. And mind you I'm not even a big Halo fan(in terms of the game. Mostly a fan of the lore).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So out of all the PS4 exclusives y’all always taking about only one matters?

This the narrative y’all running with?:usure:

2 playstation exclusives round out the top 10 sold this gen on quad. Larrybox 1 has ZERO.

Last gen was 5 of the top 10 (Kinect Adventures :mjlol: , Gears 1 and 2, Halo 3 and 4).