Daps
10 days away, amazon still aint canceled my order. hope that's a good sign

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good. :pacspit:scalpers
Forreal tho..all these ppl talking about reselling their consoles really are pieces of shyt..it’s holiday season give the ppl and kids who want to to actually play the system it a chance to buy it at retail price which is already expensive during these times..scalpers have no consideration and are very selfish ppl..they the same ppl who buy all the toilet paper during pandemics..very demonic ppl

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forreal tho..all these ppl talking about reselling their consoles really are pieces of shyt..it’s holiday season give the ppl and kids who want to to actually play the system it a chance to buy it at retail price which is already expensive during these times..scalpers have no consideration and are very selfish ppl..they the same ppl who buy all the toilet paper during pandemics..very demonic ppl

Being mad at scalpers will always be a wasted effort. If the demand is high for any product this is the outcome, it’s capitalism. Don’t blame people for buying x thing and selling it for xx, be mad at the manufacturer for not meeting the demand.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
good. :pacspit:scalpers

Missed the preorders, huh?

:umad:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Being mad at scalpers will always be a wasted effort. If the demand is high for any product this is the outcome, it’s capitalism. Don’t blame people for buying x thing and selling it for xx, be mad at the manufacturer for not meeting the demand.
Stop being a piece of shyt buying stuff you have no intentions of using.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
10 days away, amazon still aint canceled my order. hope that's a good sign

I did the change shipping speed thing on Amazon and I'm locked in at November 10th. Odd is that my Ps5 stuff there still doesn't have a date. However, my DualSense has shipped and I'll get it tomorrow.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did the change shipping speed thing on Amazon and I'm locked in at November 10th. Odd is that my Ps5 stuff there still doesn't have a date. However, my DualSense has shipped and I'll get it tomorrow.
I got prime, dont think i can chsnge shipping speed:lupe:

my shyt still says “pending delivery”:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If the Xbox Series X or S came out at $599 then this wouldn't be an issue. The problem isn't the scalpers it's the fact that these companies underprice a supply constrained item. Either wait to launch till the supply is right or release it at a level price. No they deliberately release at a price much lower than the item should cost and it causes this.

This is what happens when companies sell hardware at a loss so they can have an attractive list price but they can't meet that level of demand.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If the Xbox Series X or S came out at $599 then this wouldn't be an issue. The problem isn't the scalpers it's the fact that these companies underprice a supply constrained item. Either wait to launch till the supply is right or release it at a level price. No they deliberately release at a price much lower than the item should cost and it causes this.

This is what happens when companies sell hardware at a loss so they can have an attractive list price but they can't meet that level of demand.
If the scalpers don't try to make money off of the situation, you have more people who are able to get the console at the price it was intended to be sold at. The problem is less about stock and more about prices being inflated. Microsoft and Sony aren't saying :whoa: let's increase the price since these things are selling quick. If things sell out then fair enough. But when you have people trying to profit off of the situation, that's where the problem lies.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If the scalpers don't try to make money off of the situation, you have more people who are able to get the console at the price it was intended to be sold at. The problem is less about stock and more about prices being inflated. Microsoft and Sony aren't saying :whoa: let's increase the price since these things are selling quick. If things sell out then fair enough. But when you have people trying to profit off of the situation, that's where the problem lies.
They literally make the item and it cost them more to make than they sell it for. Of course it will have a high demand and because the item is so expensive for them to make they slowly ramp up production. The utopia you're talking about doesn't exist where everybody that buys a supply constrained product keeps it for themselves.

Like I said there are other ways of dealing with this. Sony and Microsoft could like Apple sell and ship the product as they make it. They could still take pre-orders. Apple took pre-orders and your date moves as the waves sold out. Sony and Microsoft and even Nintendo never do this. They ship product out randomly to different retailers and the product sells out as soon as it's made available.
They want the frenzy of people not being able to get this but them still shipping it out to drive up demand so as they ramp up production the cost comes down as the demand rises.