The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate this new xbox app. Gant use it to upload custom gamerpics anymore. Have to do this weird nonsense connecting to the console n go on a 10 minute adventure to use a custom pic. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate this new xbox app. Gant use it to upload custom gamerpics anymore. Have to do this weird nonsense connecting to the console n go on a 10 minute adventure to use a custom pic. :francis:

ya I was excited behind the look initially but two features I instantly miss are being able to purchase games from the store and more importantly being able to see my friends’ game clips...that was huge for me as I would watch them shyts daily...watching those clips have been responsible for me trying games I normally wouldn’t be interested in or jumping back into games I took a break from...case in point I hadn’t played fortnite in a minute...but then I seen some friends playing and thought the marvel characters shyt was cool so I jumped back in it

*edit*

I haven’t connected it to my console yet...so maybe I can do those things once I do...I wonder if the console has to stay turned on tho to regain those features...I’ll connect it tonight

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya I was excited behind the look initially but two features I instantly miss are being able to purchase games from the store and more importantly being able to see my friends’ game clips...that was huge for me as I would watch them shyts daily...watching those clips have been responsible for me trying games I normally wouldn’t be interested in or jumping back into games I took a break from...case in point I hadn’t played fortnite in a minute...but then I seen some friends playing and thought the marvel characters shyt was cool so I jumped back in it

*edit*

I haven’t connected it to my console yet...so maybe I can do those things once I do...I wonder if the console has to stay turned on tho to regain those features...I’ll connect it tonight
Let me know if it works. Im too hungover to fukk with it

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
should i buy a xbox series x/s or should i just use that money to buy toilet paper instead so i can wipe my ass after i take a shyt

@PS5

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
At least with the toilet paper you'll have something to do at launch
damn son.
nov 10th will be another day but nov 12th will be different because i will have a ps5. sohh there's that.

ps: i dont see myself having more than one console .. i already have a nvidia shield so i am good on that streaming stuff

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
damn son.
nov 10th will be another day but nov 12th will be different because i will have a ps5. sohh there's that.

ps: i dont see myself having more than one console .. i already have a nvidia shield so i am good on that streaming stuff
Cool story. You need the link to the ps5 thread?