winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I
Got mine from Best Buy just now thru app :russ: :banderas:
I just tried this and it worked. Site glitched up like hell but I kept spamming the pre-order button and it added to cart and went through. Have 2 XSX consoles now. I'm probably gonna drop the Amazon console cause I need to spend $500 more to make Elite for next year.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I

I just tried this and it worked. Site glitched up like hell but I kept spamming the pre-order button and it added to cart and went through. Have 2 XSX consoles now. I'm probably gonna drop the Amazon console cause I need to spend $500 more to make Elite for next year.
I just did this too and got through

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I

maybe I didn’t pay attention but I thought they don’t charge till shipped?
Oh well just transfer funds for it I have money for it caught me off guard after I got done paying for one of my kids glasses that was damn near same price :mjcry:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
maybe I didn’t pay attention but I thought they don’t charge till shipped?
Oh well just transfer funds for it I have money for it caught me off guard after I got done paying for one of my kids glasses that was damn near same price :mjcry:
best buy doesnt charge till shipped if they do take the money out they put it back i tend to not look at my account when that shyt happens cuz im like :sadcam:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Finally got it through best buy

giphy.gif