Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gamestop just said fukk it all and shut the whole website down

:dead:

Gamestop been looking mad :flabbynsick:

I expect people are gonna be bashing gamestop left and right. I went to get breakfast this morning and saw a group of people landing outside of gamestop about a hour before they opened.

I called them a couple hours ago just to ask how many Xboxes they had and they said they only had 10 to preorder and they were all X's. No S's. And they sold out immediately

I know for a fact there was more then 10 people in that line when i drove by :dead:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
scalpers saw everyone super MASS complaining about the PS5 pre order hell and said fukk bots we hacking whole sites to work for us and us alone. :dead:

The crazy thing is i don't think Bots were THAT big of a problem for the PS5 due to the stealth drop.

Every major website died today at least once. Including amazon. Bots were much more in effect today then they were for the ps5.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is i don't think Bots were THAT big of a problem for the PS5 due to the stealth drop.

Every major website died today at least once. Including amazon. Bots were much more in effect today then they were for the ps5.

its insane geez