The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nah, just Xbox.

If I were to get a PS5, it would be the discless. And even then, I can't justify an additional $400 for great(and I mean this) single player exclusives that I will play for the 1 week honeymoon stage and then feel guilty every time I see the icon for it and I don't play anymore.

Story of my life. :wow:

So, Series S and X for me.

no troll. For those of you who aren’t big on single player games what do you play? 2k and cod?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never bought an Xbox system in my life
thinking of being an Early adopter and picking the series S very good pricing will cop game pass :ehh:
I haven’t copped since 360 and that in my top 5 consoles. I been out work on disability so I’ll be camping out at GameStop since they will have more than a few. Another thing to note is the all access deal like another breh put me on game about, you pay 35 a month for 2 years which imo is a steal. Like I really can’t pass this up

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
no troll. For those of you who aren’t big on single player games what do you play? 2k and cod?
Tactical shooters - Siege, CoD, Battlefield
RTS & strategy- XCom, Frostpunk, This War of Mine
Fighters - Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, UFC
Team Objective games - Minecraft Dungeons, Grounded, Sea Thieves
2D platformers - Inside, Cuphead, Neon Abyss, and damn near any good GAME PASS platformer that's challenging.

Basically, I love playing with a team and bodying nikkas, or playing shyt that is not too much commitment but is challenging.

Demon's Souls is the only game I'm envious about in PS5. I love being frustrated by game difficulty.

I will say, RDR2 is the rare generational game... I lay single player game that I've dedicated a ridiculous amount of time to experience. The world is just alive.

The second single player game? The Fallen Jedi. And I still have yet to get the itch to get back on.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Tactical shooters - Siege, CoD, Battlefield
RTS & strategy- XCom, Frostpunk, This War of Mine
Fighters - Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, UFC
Team Objective games - Minecraft Dungeons, Grounded, Sea Thieves
2D platformers - Inside, Cuphead, Neon Abyss, and damn near any good GAME PASS platformer that's challenging.

Basically, I love playing with a team and bodying nikkas, or playing shyt that is not too much commitment but is challenging.

Demon's Souls is the only game I'm envious about in PS5. I love being frustrated by game difficulty.

my online play dipped drastically this gen. Gonna try to get more into it because I agree at times I don’t game period because I don’t want to commit to completing an entire story.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
my online play dipped drastically this gen. Gonna try to get more into it because I agree at times I don’t have period because I don’t want to commit to completing an entire story.
What's interesting is I do make time to play...alot.

My passion is the online, competitive scene and I definitely play a lot.

I like quick but quality experiences in between.

Last edited:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah, just Xbox.

If I were to get a PS5, it would be the discless. And even then, I can't justify an additional $400 for great(and I mean this) single player exclusives that I will play for the 1 week honeymoon stage and then feel guilty every time I see the icon for it and I don't play anymore.

Story of my life. :wow:

So, Series S and X for me.
I'm looking to switch to pc but keeping the og XB1. Still got gamepass for 2 years.