The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You still staying strictly Xbox or you doing both?
Nah, just Xbox.

If I were to get a PS5, it would be the discless. And even then, I can't justify an additional $400 for great(and I mean this) single player exclusives that I will play for the 1 week honeymoon stage and then feel guilty every time I see the icon for it and I don't play anymore.

Story of my life. :wow:

So, Series S and X for me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wonder if this still doesn't sell well against the PS5 if they'll just exit the console market after this. :lupe:
Why is this ever a topic, Xbox makes 10 billion profit each quarter. Something like that. Because Sony makes more they should... cut their losses?

They sold 51 million systems this gen, because somebody sold more means they didn't sell 51 million systems? They started making a profit like a year and a half into the life cycle I believe but regardless, this newest system is overpowered. And they have a future filled with AAA budgeted titles so it's unlikely they wouldn't sell at the very least MORE THAN 51 MILLION SYSTEMS THIS TIME. And then they'll get paid from those not wanting an Xbox but have gamepass.

They not going anywhere, what a crazy thought :mjlol:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Did these nikkas really just lie throughout their whole fukking conference.

Or am I tripping?
Sony stans:mjlol:
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif