The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Daps
If MS shown off games like this w/ gameplay all conference w/ next gen graphics, MS would be
heading into next gen w/ a lot of momentum
This game looks lit

Crossfire X interests me way more than Infinite
Why not market games like this as your flagship?
The gameplay looked chaotic and next gen looking instead of archaic and stuck in time like Infinite
The story sounds interesting
Has a great multiplayer
And its story mode is made by Remedy who make very interesting games w/ cool gameplay
This game peaked my interest the most and it's releasing this year

It's cross gen though which will affect its graphical potential :francis:

Should have strictly been made for the Series X

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If MS shown off games like this w/ gameplay all conference

Crossfire X me way more than Halo Infinite
The gameplay looked lit and next gen looking

Xbox really mainly catching flack for how they presented Halo. I really think that won't be how Halo looks in the final game. Everything else (the other major titles at least) looked good.

I believe I've said it before, but MS has a habit of having bad ways of presenting something. I believe someone in that digital foundry vid posted above said they would have rather the devs at least mention what in the game would take advantage of the Xbox next gen hardware even if you didn't have gameplay to show, at least explain that much.

Daps
Xbox really mainly catching flack for how they presented Halo. I really think that won't be how Halo looks in the final game. Everything else (the other major titles at least) looked good.

I believe I've said it before, but MS has a habit of having bad ways of presenting something. I believe someone in that digital foundry vid posted above said they would have rather the devs at least mention what in the game would take advantage of the Xbox next gen hardware even if you didn't have gameplay to show, at least explain that much.
MS can turn it around but it starts at the top. Infinite, the lackluster graphics for multiple games (not just Infinite) for the world's most powerful system, and the conference in general put a huge dent in that.
They need new leadership and might need to clean house.
How games like Crossfire X, made by Remedy who make very interesting and appealing games, weren't shown all shown all conference w/ game play segments is beyond me
Even Psychonauts 2, which looked crazy (gameplay wise and artistically, but not graphically), was completely forgotten and thrown to the wayside because they didn't give it shine and show gameplay segments
They need to switch things up and get rid of people in leadership

People forget how badly Sony got ridiculed for the PS3 at first and how much momentum the 360 gained on Sony, especially in the US, and look at how they turned it around, winning in total sales in the end, learning from their mistakes and arrogance (for now), and carrying that momentum w/ the PS4

MS managed to DESTROY all the momentum they gained w/ the 360 which was a breakthrough IMO in terms of mindshare, perception, and install base, with them releasing first being a huge advantage strategically and being blessed by the fact that the PS3 was $600

The 360 also had some nice timed and un-timed exlcusives like Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears of War, etc. and was easier to develop for
Had playstation fans buying an Xbox for the first time and the 360 was the go to choice for casual gamers at first

I don't want MS to dominate the market because I KNOW what that will lead to for the gaming market (remember the DRM bullshyt?)
I view them as a necessary evil to keep competitors in check and inspire them to get better

Look at what MS did by inspiring Sony to improve their online services due to Xbox Live

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this looks great :leon:

and it’s free from what I’m reading

on the X1X too...so no need for me to get an XSX

awesome

If MS shown off games like this w/ gameplay all conference w/ next gen graphics, MS would be
heading into next gen w/ a lot of momentum
This game looks lit

Crossfire X interests me way more than Infinite
Why not market games like this as your flagship?
The gameplay looked chaotic and next gen looking instead of archaic and stuck in time like Infinite
The story sounds interesting
Has a great multiplayer
And its story mode is made by Remedy who make very interesting games w/ cool gameplay

It's cross gen though which will affect its graphical potential :francis:

Should have strictly been made for the Series X

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Sony leans into PSnow what how the narrative changes

:wow:

PS Now will always be a supplementary service, not Playstation's main business model. Playstation is doubling down on big, first party games to get and keep the mindshare and maximize software/hardware sales off the back of it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
‘Xbox has no games’ is wrong and the Xbox One is a great console | Metro News

So, this has been bugging me for a while. ‘Xbox has no games’ has been the shrill call of the internet for the last couple of years, and as an incredibly lucky owner of all three consoles that claim just hasn’t rung true for me. Don’t get me wrong, if it’s a straight up fight between Sony’s third person action adventure games

So as ‘Xbox has no games’ it would be clear that Sony is beating them in every genre. So what’s going up against Halo Wars… oh you don’t have a real-time strategy game? OK, how about a killer multiplayer title I can sink my teeth into… oh. Well you’re PlayStation and you have all the games so you’ve definitely got the racing game genre locked up… No numbered Gran Turismo on PlayStation 4 you say? And Driveclub’s developer was shuttered when it completed the game? As I said at the start, Sony have had an incredible generation but really only in one genre, and it came at a time when many publishers foolishly thought single-player titles were on the way out. I don’t fault Sony for this, I think they genuinely elevated single-player and have shown how to keep them relevant. It has however led to a sense of fatigue for me and meant The Last Of Us Part 2 and Ghost Of Tsushima have stayed on the shelf.

No lies told!!

Well except for exposing the lies the Sony stans been telling for years :lolbron: