The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
seen a pretty good amount of genres being represented. they got all bases covered there. i'm not much of a hardcore gamer anymore so I definitely would like to see what other features the console has to offer.

I will be keeping an eye out for Fable, Everwild, and for that Halo multiplayer. Destiny 2 news seems like a sweet deal too.
This.

Phil said gaming creativity won't be stifled with it's studios. They won't force them to "make this type of game...we need that." They are going to make the games they would have wanted to make AAA.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This.

Phil said gaming creativity won't be stifled with it's studios. They won't force them to "make this type of game...we need that." They are going to make the games they would have wanted to make AAA.
yeah man, watching the presentation, I wasn't blown away or nothing but you have to give it up for the fact its not sequel sequel spin off sequel. A new Fable is long overdue, and so is Halo in a sense since you only got one this entire gen.

Daps
@MeachTheMonster I understand you.

Nobody can come out of their mouth saying PS5 will do something graphically better than Series X. That is a moot point.

That's what makes it funny that brehs are trying to troll Halo and the graphics as if they haven't also seen Hellblade 2.

The focus is on games and Msft actually delivered on their promise.

This only shows exactly how comical stannery can be...

shyt is wild.
it's not like that breh
Showing Infinite was a major L no matter how you spin it
You can't hype up the console as the best graphically and show that shyt
You just can't:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster I understand you.

Nobody can come out of their mouth saying PS5 will do something graphically better than Series X. That is a moot point.

That's what makes it funny that brehs are trying to troll Halo and the graphics as if they haven't also seen Hellblade 2.

The focus is on games and Msft actually delivered on their promise.

This only shows exactly how comical stannery can be...

shyt is wild.
Dudes stannary is wild.

All types of games shown, all types of genres, and nikkas just complain complain complain.:smh:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Some of the most popular games are cartoony or not graphically intensive (Minecraft, Fortnite, and Nintendo). Xbox games will be fine. I'm glad they are focusing on 60 fps.

I want to see The Initiative is up to. I hope the next Forza Horizon is set in Japan. There was a good mix of single and multiplayer at the event. Gamepass and crossplay is the future.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
it's not like that breh
Showing Infinite was a major L no matter how you spin it
You can't hype up the console as the best graphically and show that shyt
You just can't:mjlol:
I looked back at it.

It was a bit jarring and very weird that they lead with that. It wasn't graphically impressive at all.

That being said, that's really the only complaint I have with the show.

Daps
I looked back at it.

It was a bit jarring and very weird that they lead with that. It wasn't graphically impressive at all.

That being said, that's really the only complaint I have with the show.
The show failed to get me hyped to get it this falll
However, there were several games that caught my interest but many of them seem far off
So that's why I'm considering waiting for the Series X library to establish itself before buying it
It could have been Infinite, something I thought would look and play more amazing, but...
The other games like Stalker 2, the gunk, etc. seems like it's coming out next year or years from now hence all the short teasers and cgi trailers