The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Microsoft cocky as fukk. I think these graphics going to be on some real next gen shyt.
They are moving like they know some shyt is about to go down and/or they are about to crush the buildings. I want to be impressed. Donkey Kong Country, Metal Gear Solid 2, Super Mario 64, Gears of War and a few others just stood out among the other games of their time, at least in a graphical sense. I don't know if we should expect that but this is the first Halo to launch with the console since the og Xbox. Don't get a second chance to make a first impression. They have the Slipspace engine just for Halo and 343 knows what they are doing tech wise.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They are moving like they know some shyt is about to go down and/or they are about to crush the buildings. I want to be impressed. Donkey Kong Country, Metal Gear Solid 2, Super Mario 64, Gears of War and a few others just stood out among the other games of their time, at least in a graphical sense. I don't know if we should expect that but this is the first Halo to launch with the console since the og Xbox. Don't get a second chance to make a first impression. They have the Slipspace engine just for Halo and 343 knows what they are doing tech wise.

Like they are seething to show it off. Chris is the studio head foe 343

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These boys better show something good today.

Im tired of my xbox collecting dust