The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^

curious to see if that’s going to apply to 2k who is currently forcing you to buy the special edition to get the “free” upgrade
Nope. That’s why they are doing it that way. They opted out of the “smart Delivery” service so they can force people to buy the game twice:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. That’s why they are doing it that way. They opted out of the “smart Delivery” service so they can force people to buy the game twice

ya I just read this part...
“scheme” is an accurate word smh...I know for 2k the only way to get the free upgrade is to preorder the $99 SE...anyway I’m in no rush to play it this gen and won’t be copping 2k til early next year

for me the only game this feature is gonna come in handy for is ‘cyberpunk 2077’

That's according to sources speaking to VideoGamesChronicle, which reports Xbox is encouraging companies to offer free next-gen upgrades, either via its Smart Delivery initiative or their own scheme.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
one x died today just gonna wait till series X drops :mjcry:

Damn do you know the reason why? My PS4 crapped out on me like a year ago but I bought a $15 fan replacement part on eBay and spent a couple hours learning how to take it apart with an iFixIt guide and was able to give it some new life after initially thinking it was bricked

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Damn do you know the reason why? My PS4 crapped out on me like a year ago but I bought a $15 fan replacement part on eBay and spent a couple hours learning how to take it apart with an iFixIt guide and was able to give it some new life after initially thinking it was bricked
i think the power went out yesterday cuz of the rain and i had it plugged in an outlet and not a surge proyector

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ