The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And gets hacked...

my account got hacked and they banned ME for getting my money back. Haven’t touched it since then
Sony has had 2 factor for a while now. If you use a unique password and activate 2 factor it shouldn't be an issue.
It's always a good idea to put 2 factor on everything you can.

Nintendo just got hacked and my account didn't because I had 2 factor on it for example.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sony has had 2 factor for a while now. If you use a unique password and activate 2 factor it shouldn't be an issue.
It's always a good idea to put 2 factor on everything you can.

Nintendo just got hacked and my account didn't because I had 2 factor on it for example.
I just recovered my account after years. I know they just recently used 2FA as a way to deter them from getting hacked repeatedly but thats besides the point...

the point is how they lock your account after you’ve become a victim of their shyt and instead of just making the games unplayable, they freeze your account until you pay for the games someone else charged and transferred or they have you jump through hoops. This is common from what I seen too...

Xbox would just make the games you refunded unplayable...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just recovered my account after years. I know they just recently used 2FA as a way to deter them from getting hacked repeatedly but thats besides the point...

the point is how they lock your account after you’ve become a victim of their shyt and instead of just making the games unplayable, they freeze your account until you pay for the games someone else charged and transferred or they have you jump through hoops. This is common from what I seen too...

Xbox would just make the games you refunded unplayable...
Sony don't refund shyt. I don't have any direct payment methods like credit cards attached to my account. If I need to buy something on PSN I just get digital PSN cards from Amazon or I'll temporarily connect to PayPal then remove it after the purchase.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sony don't refund shyt. I don't have any direct payment methods like credit cards attached to my account. If I need to buy something on PSN I just get digital PSN cards from Amazon or I'll temporarily connect to PayPal then remove it after the purchase.
Now i know but I don’t have these issues with the box :hubie:

thing is, it wasn’t even my real cards, it was a prepaid card I just had money on. But once my bank realized someone was making purchases they called and froze my account and refunded my money

but Sony didn’t like that. So instead of calling me or making the games unplayable, they froze the ENTIRE account... so everything I did own is unplayable

:camby:

then they told me i only have ONE time to dispute the charges (my bank only told me about half). So im just waiting for my bank to dispute all of them before i file something with playstation to try to get my account back...

but from what I heard/read, they usually don’t and force you to pay to get your account back... I’m good.

Just gonna sell this mf if I don’t get my shyt back and never deal with them again

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope this is the right thread for this...

I was thinking about the heavily rumored xbox lockhart console and im starting to believe some of the rumors saying that its gonna be a handheld.

Maybe its just because if its not I can’t wrap my around its purpose otherwise (especially since Sony is dropping a digital PS5 it makes Lockhart look bad).

Why would Microsoft spend all this time hyping up the power of Series X just to release a lower power version of the same platform? Would it be marketed purely for value? Why haven't they shown it off yet? Who is it for/how big is its market?

I can’t wrap my head around why it exists if its just some smaller lower powered Xbox Series X.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I was thinking about the heavily rumored xbox lockhart console and im starting to believe some of the rumors saying that its gonna be a handheld.

Maybe its just because if its not I can’t wrap my around its purpose otherwise (especially since Sony is dropping a digital PS5 it makes Lockhart look bad).

Why would Microsoft spend all this time hyping up the power of Series X just to release a lower power version of the same platform? Would it be marketed purely for value? Why haven't they shown it off yet? Who is it for/how big is its market?

I can’t wrap my head around why it exists if its just some smaller lower powered Xbox Series X.
Poor people, and people with outdated TVs that aren't 4K

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm sold on Xbox as a service
zGgzPJa.gif

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

For more casual and price sensitive gamers obviously. The majority of console buyers don't care about power as long as it looks good