The xbox series x is just better (Gabe Newell)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts upset people :francis:

So then graphical progress isn't all that matters to you. Interesting because your next post indicates that's not your truth...

*EXPOSED!!!*

So :umad:

Do you want me to pull up any of the countless threads with you all excited over rumors the ps5 is more powerful? Sources that are never wrong according to you. Githuuuuub :damn:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rum...an-xbox-s-x-update-fatboi1-lost.750142/page-6
*EXPOSED!!!*

Steam’s New Top Seller Is A PlayStation Game, And That’s A Big Deal
*EXPOSED!!!*

Gamepass is a direct competitor to his business and the ps5 is just as much a PC as the xbox so...

*EXPOSED!!!*

With this logic there's no reason to get any system since you're backlog is so massive (so is mine) and that logic sounds good but unless you're actually skipping next gen and all new games? Otherwise gamepass is perfect for you. Why? While you tackle your backlog gamepass will feed you new and newish and great old titles. Gamepass more than pays for itself just off 1st party support. Then 3rd parties launch games there all the time. Streets of rage 4 says hi. Nobody buys every AAA game, with gamepass you don't have to. You dont care for that? They literally have every other genre covered. You'll understand once you try the service out yourself which you could and probably would have if you gamed on PC or xbox which technically qualifies as...

*EXPOSED!!!*

And you thought your reply didn't EXPOSE!!! how his comments made :umad:

And how much do you expect it to cost to upgrade your PC to next gen specs? Experts say $2500 from scratch, you need what, ssd and a gpu that actually works correctly with your setup plus some more advanced ram. What ballpark do you anticipate you'll be spending there?

A LOT GHAT DAMN IT!!! :damn:
I’m basically thinking out loud knowing myself I’m definitely copping, I need Gears of War in my life and PSO is something I been wanting to play for years. I’m really debating with myself if I should wait or just cop now.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Graphics are factored into the quality of a game.

I’m not buying a next gen system with XBOX 360 graphics (Halo Infinite)
So if (when) halo infinite's graphics are confirmed up to snuff, will you be interested in xbox then?

Would you like to make a gentleman's bet on it?
I’m basically thinking out loud knowing myself I’m definitely copping, I need Gears of War in my life and PSO is something I been wanting to play for years. I’m really debating with myself if I should wait or just cop now.
I think the biggest factor is TV. I don't think the masses understand that the technology being used these days and in the future. Hdr is a huge deal but if you have an average TV? You can't even see it or you barely see it. The TV can be the barrier to crisp frame rates, and that's if your TV even supports higher than 60fps and it likely doesn't have vrr. I feel like these consoles are a year too early. With that said im copping
Look what Sony first party studios are doing on 7 year old hardware in 2020. And look what Microsoft 1st party studios are doing on brand new hardware in 2020 :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/off...to-mode-thread-warning-lots-of-photos.795549/

Talent>Power. It's cool the new Xbox is strong and all, but what's the point when Sony games more than likely are still gonna push the envelope harder.
I hear you but nothing is secret right, Microsoft has invested more into their gaming studios than Sony has to start this next gen so recognize the realness...
:umad:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Gabe ain't stupid. Dude's not falling for the pump fake from MS about "We're competing with Amazon and Google." Gamepass, if anything, is more of a direct threat to digital storefronts like Steam. Gabe just letting him know that he sees them, and they're not slick. :ufdup:

Looks like it's Sony vs Nintendo this upcoming gen. :francis:

But the thought of arguing with "I don't want to grow up" manchildren isn't even remotely appealing to me, so I'm probably just gonna bow out of that altogether. :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
120m PS4 owners switching to the Xbox because of this comment.
I don't think so because Sony gamers don't really play games like that :yeshrug:

120 million you say? God of war sold around 10 mill so 11 out of every 12 Sony gamers skipped it. And this is one of the top selling most respected games on the platform. Don't be mad that I crunch numbers like Water-T :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so because Sony gamers don't really play games like that :yeshrug:

120 million you say? God of war sold around 10 mill so 11 out of every 12 Sony gamers skipped it. And this is one of the top selling most respected games on the platform. Don't be mad that I crunch numbers like Water-T :wow:
That’s what happens when your console is blessed wall to wall with quality AAA games. It’s hard to choose.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
G3PCKLj.jpg