The xbox series x is just better (Gabe Newell)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Oh, and:

Q0Pw81F.png

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
as much as im rooting for MS, this doesnt help. first off the nikka said...because it just is...as the reason

then valve is mainly PC anyway so he would lean towards a windows like platform

everybody is intent on piling on MS and xbox for w/e reason...need a bigger gun than this

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but how much better is it than Ps5:jbhmm:

without a doubt all those specs it has amount to more than what Sony is doing but if both machines are not that far apart then I think it won’t matter :manny:

At the end of the day it will come down to exclusives titles just look at Nintendo. I hope Xbox drops some heat so I can cop but as of right now gamepass is a win for consumers but for gamers like me who have a switch and a ps4 with immense backlog and counting there just isn’t enough time to play all the games. I add games in my rotation that stand out to me so, plus it makes a little more sense to upgrade with the ecosystem Im currently apart of

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Scratching their back in return.

He's notoriously anit-Windows since the MS Store came about (threat to Steam), but now that MS has folded and relaunched games on Steam he's friendly once more.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Facts upset people :francis:
I rely on the quality of games to make my purchase decision...
:yeshrug:
Thus...PS5 will be copped day 1.
So then graphical progress isn't all that matters to you. Interesting because your next post indicates that's not your truth...
*EXPOSED!!!*
So :umad:

Do you want me to pull up any of the countless threads with you all excited over rumors the ps5 is more powerful? Sources that are never wrong according to you. Githuuuuub :damn:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rum...an-xbox-s-x-update-fatboi1-lost.750142/page-6
*EXPOSED!!!*
the guy from the company who also made a shytty console and who's service hosts microsoft's library?
Steam’s New Top Seller Is A PlayStation Game, And That’s A Big Deal
*EXPOSED!!!*
as much as im rooting for MS, this doesnt help. first off the nikka said...because it just is...as the reason

then valve is mainly PC anyway so he would lean towards a windows like platform

everybody is intent on piling on MS and xbox for w/e reason...need a bigger gun than this
Gamepass is a direct competitor to his business and the ps5 is just as much a PC as the xbox so...

*EXPOSED!!!*
Yeah but how much better is it than Ps5:jbhmm:

without a doubt all those specs it has amount to more than what Sony is doing but if both machines are not that far apart then I think it won’t matter :manny:

At the end of the day it will come down to exclusives titles just look at Nintendo. I hope Xbox drops some heat so I can cop but as of right now gamepass is a win for consumers but for gamers like me who have a switch and a ps4 with immense backlog and counting there just isn’t enough time to play all the games. I add games in my rotation that stand out to me so, plus it makes a little more sense to upgrade with the ecosystem Im currently apart of
With this logic there's no reason to get any system since you're backlog is so massive (so is mine) and that logic sounds good but unless you're actually skipping next gen and all new games? Otherwise gamepass is perfect for you. Why? While you tackle your backlog gamepass will feed you new and newish and great old titles. Gamepass more than pays for itself just off 1st party support. Then 3rd parties launch games there all the time. Streets of rage 4 says hi. Nobody buys every AAA game, with gamepass you don't have to. You dont care for that? They literally have every other genre covered. You'll understand once you try the service out yourself which you could and probably would have if you gamed on PC or xbox which technically qualifies as...

*EXPOSED!!!*
He thought Artifact was going to be good too :hubie:
And you thought your reply didn't EXPOSE!!! how his comments made :umad:
Hardware wise it is. But that isn't going to mean anything if the games ain't popping.

The way I look at it for me. I might as well upgrade my PC and get a PS5.
And how much do you expect it to cost to upgrade your PC to next gen specs? Experts say $2500 from scratch, you need what, ssd and a gpu that actually works correctly with your setup plus some more advanced ram. What ballpark do you anticipate you'll be spending there?

A LOT GHAT DAMN IT!!! :damn: