The xbox series x is by far the most popular console on thecoli.com

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So when jv kobra makes 2 threads in a couple days shyttin on xbox one you dont say a word, when court makes a thread its a crisis. Stop it.

and thats no disrespect to jv, hes cool to me. Im callin a spade a spade. If yall want the pro xbox threads to stop then call out the anti xbox threads.

i just wanna talk about games and what the hardware is doin. Its a shame i click on a ps5 thread and i read “in before xbots...bla bla bla”.
This is nothing new and the less people whine about the better we’ll be. No one is a saint in this forum. Everyone loves derailing threads until it happens to them. You’re seeing things heightened around here because we’re in the middle of a new console gen roll out. Things will simmer down eventually. :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know court is biased, i aint defending his bias. But this forum def devolved into “the plastic box I bought better than the plastic box you bought”. When i wanna talk about horizon 2 and if we can fly i dont wanna hear a damn word about xbox. When i talk about Halo i dont wanna hear a damn word about what the new ratchet looks like.
This forum has always been that.
What people SHOULD chill with is the personal non-video game related attacks.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is nothing new and the less people whine about the better we’ll be. No one is a saint in this forum. Everyone loves derailing threads until it happens to them. You’re seeing things heightened around here because we’re in the middle of a new console gen roll out. Things will simmer down eventually. :hubie:
I hope it does. Im excited about both lineups and will be getting both systems. I wanna talk about games, not this war bullshyt. Save it for cesspools like ign comments.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im playin my ps4 right now. What am i crying about?

This is how i feel about this section. Just non stop fighting over plastic boxes. It gets old.:manny: