The xbox series x is by far the most popular console on thecoli.com

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Stopped clock and all :yeshrug:. The reality is if you don't care about something, you don't pay it no mind.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1E9xHDY.png

You write crazy ass paragraphs with ramblings that make no sense

But it’s just jokes

0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif
Everybody isn't cut out for being a star you dig. I equate everything to lunchroom status. In lunchroom there was the cool kids table(s) and there's the nerd table/etc. When we outchea doing the dozens, it's not jokes when people make moves outside of joking. That's what I am speaking to, it was in English so you can go back over it. The reason you need to read it more than once is be cause it's gospel :ohlawd:
"most popular console on thecoli.com to shyt on"
Fixed
Men and women lie :hula:

Numbers tell us why :umad:
So a coli PlayStation Stan then

:ehh:
@Rekkapryde makes pretty good threads :hubie:
cape for a nikka buying used mattresses brehs....
I'm a man buddha, a man :gucci:
You see how this could be compared @Kamikaze Revy all I did was point out the xbox thread is more active which is unusual for this forum. Any veteran cam recognize that. But they telling this poor black man repping X lives matter (with a malcolm x silhouette in the background) that he's not to be listened to... (I'm the rizza Islam of the rec room)
Stopped clock and all :yeshrug:. The reality is if you don't care about something, you don't pay it no mind.
:win:
These nikkaz really thought that Xbox show was going to turn the tide for them.

:russ:
Have you seen the unreal 5 tech demo?

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Everybody isn't cut out for being a star you dig. I equate everything to lunchroom status. In lunchroom there was the cool kids table(s) and there's the nerd table/etc. When we outchea doing the dozens, it's not jokes when people make moves outside of joking. That's what I am speaking to, it was in English so you can go back over it. The reason you need to read it more than once is be cause it's gospel :ohlawd:

You see how this could be compared @Kamikaze Revy all I did was point out the xbox thread is more active which is unusual for this forum. Any veteran cam recognize that. But they telling this poor black man repping X lives matter (with a malcolm x silhouette in the background) that he's not to be listened to... (I'm the rizza Islam of the rec room)

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:umad:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
spamming the forum with shyt threads :francis:

@Rain @GoldenGlove

get these shytty threads outta here.
Then put a stop to all these “xbox sucks” threads. Court is a one man army but we get nonstop threads from non xbox fans who wanna talk shyt. If u want the console wars to stop then dont be one sided. Court aint the issue, hes the result of this:francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then put a stop to all these “xbox sucks” threads. Court is a one man army but we get nonstop threads from non xbox fans who wanna talk shyt. If u want the console wars to stop then dont be one sided. Court aint the issue, hes the result of this:francis:
:picard::mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

tumblr_nq0qli7XHp1t0gs1do1_250.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So when jv kobra makes 2 threads in a couple days shyttin on xbox one you dont say a word, when court makes a thread its a crisis. Stop it.

and thats no disrespect to jv, hes cool to me. Im callin a spade a spade. If yall want the pro xbox threads to stop then call out the anti xbox threads.

i just wanna talk about games and what the hardware is doin. Its a shame i click on a ps5 thread and i read “in before xbots...bla bla bla”.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Court is an innocent victim of the systematic oppression perpetuated by Sony stans. This website doesn’t deserve such a prolific arbiter of sanity and non-partisanship.
I know court is biased, i aint defending his bias. But this forum def devolved into “the plastic box I bought better than the plastic box you bought”. When i wanna talk about horizon 2 and if we can fly i dont wanna hear a damn word about xbox. When i talk about Halo i dont wanna hear a damn word about what the new ratchet looks like.