The xbox series x is by far the most popular console on thecoli.com

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I felt that way but I couldn't prove it. Right now half the threads are about xbox. And while some will chalk it up as just a recent boost, the numbers tell a totally different story.

The sticky threads feature one series x thread and one ps5 thread. The ps5 thread was created in September 2019 and the series x thread was made in December 2019. And yet the xbox thread is around 140 pages long while the Sony thread is hovering around 98 pages.

The majority of threads outside the sticky are xbox related as well. So I just thought I'd bring attention to the fact that xbox is the most popular console on thecoli.com according to the numbers :manny:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I felt that way but I couldn't prove it. Right now half the threads are about xbox. And while some will chalk it up as just a recent boost, the numbers tell a totally different story.

The sticky threads feature one series x thread and one ps5 thread. The ps5 thread was created in September 2019 and the series x thread was made in December 2019. And yet the xbox thread is around 140 pages long while the Sony thread is hovering around 98 pages.

The majority of threads outside the sticky are xbox related as well. So I just thought I'd bring attention to the fact that xbox is the most popular console on thecoli.com according to the numbers :manny:

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...ws-info-the-future-of-gaming-revealed.735072/

I was once banned from the Sony thread because @Rekkapryde suggested it. Then he proceeds to do all the things he claimed I do in every thread with xbox in the title. @Kamikaze Revy then says don't compose the xbox treatment to racial struggles even tho privilege goes entirely too far around here. Do you see my point now? I think I made the point, and now I'll mosey on...

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
spamming the forum with shyt threads :francis:

@Rain @GoldenGlove

get these shytty threads outta here.

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

@GoldenGlove I want REKKAPRYDE removed from this thread. I can't help it if the truth is too much for REKKAPRYDE to handle. Please remind him that he upon his own free will he chose to enter. Instead of ignoring he's crying desperately trying to control what I wanna talk about. Get off my 12in teraflop rekkac00n