The Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S are the first consoles ever with gaming in Dolby Vision®

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Actually, Microsoft's audio solution is slightly better than what Sony has in the PS5. They just don't need to brag about audio of all things. That's a reaching for bullet points type of point. That said, most people don't have the proper setup for either anyways.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when @Rekkapryde and @Mowgli was like "Sony with the dts"

Now, they just making up tech that sounds good in theory but come on now. This what dolby does, Sony isn't a bigger player than Dolby my nikkaz :win:

Actually, Microsoft's audio solution is slightly better than what Sony has in the PS5. They just don't need to brag about audio of all things. That's a reaching for bullet points type of point. That said, most people don't have the proper setup for either anyways.
rent free :wow:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

The company that’s in last place doesn’t need to brag about everything ? Like they do every other stupid feature they have ? You’re full of shyt.
nikka please

And if Microsoft would have announced the audio system ps5 has for their machine and we had gotten Dolby you would have said the same thing ...

Enough of you pretenders.

Board needs a purge :camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember when @Rekkapryde and @Mowgli was like "Sony with the dts"

Now, they just making up tech that sounds good in theory but come on now. This what dolby does, Sony isn't a bigger player than Dolby my nikkaz :win:

you stay lying and making up shyt....that's why you a joke on here :mjlol:

nobody takes you seriously b