The Xbox series S is likely to become more capable than the ps5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbots still talking about Rdna2, and teraflops and 4K upsscaling, etc. Casuals out there don’t give a fukk about any of that. Games are what sells consoles. Exclusive exciting games which the Xbox after 7 months on the market still hasn’t got a single one.

D93-E8-BB9-0779-4-CC8-8-DDC-B5-FFEAB7-D4-C3.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbots still talking about Rdna2, and teraflops and 4K upsscaling, etc. Casuals out there don’t give a fukk about any of that. Games are what sells consoles. Exclusive exciting games which the Xbox after 7 months on the market still hasn’t got a single one.
Here are the Games Coming Exclusively to Xbox in 2021 - Xbox Wire

The wild at heart is like Pikmin but better according to those in the know but what do any of us know, you know...
Could you show me the ps5 exclusives you've seen?

And Gears tactics an Xbox one game LMFAO but spiderman isn't a PS4 dlc disguised as a full title and demons souls which is a PS3 game? Why are you trying so hard to discredit Xbox, you do realize you're exposing yourself right? Oh you getting mamas cooking today...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Let's see what type of games you find exciting then since every genre isn't good enough for you :stopitslime:
I swipe left on tinder aggressively when I spot a fat chick
Oh so you're too busy looking for love with your hands :picard:

I guess you gotta get your exclusives where you can you hairy palmed fakkit but do you ok...

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I seen the opposite discussed on other less fanboy centric websites so I googled it and this came up...
Xbox Series S was India’s Best-Selling Console in April 2021

And with the known shortages on chips that will make ps5's hard to get until 2023 possibly, the series s doesn't have all that to worry about and will be more available than either of the other two so it's expected to be the best selling between now and then. I wouldn't buy it but others would and that's ok. Chess vs checkerboard 4k even this gen :mjlol:

India my nikka? India?:laff::laff:

:laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
India my nikka? India?:laff::laff:

:laff:
Oh that's hilarious? I mean they do have about a billion more people than we do. And let's me show you a quote from one of you're superiors...
Also ps5 had a huge head start on releasing in China so those numbers are probably looking crazy right now
So what's good for Sony is laughable when Microsoft does it?

Tell me sir, usually when nikkaz bored with their system is when they look to other countries for validation. I personally could give a fukk what the numbers are. I'm thrilled with gamepass. I have more games to play right now than ever before and yet the narrative by you checkerboard 4k clowns is that I have nothing to play :laff:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Here are the Games Coming Exclusively to Xbox in 2021 - Xbox Wire

The wild at heart is like Pikmin but better according to those in the know but what do any of us know, you know...

Could you show me the ps5 exclusives you've seen?

And Gears tactics an Xbox one game LMFAO but spiderman isn't a PS4 dlc disguised as a full title and demons souls which is a PS3 game? Why are you trying so hard to discredit Xbox, you do realize you're exposing yourself right? Oh you getting mamas cooking today...

A bunch of timed indies, halo and flight sim lol

Adios – 2021

Adios is a cinematic first-person game about sticking to a complicated decision. You have decided that you’re no longer okay with letting the mob use your pigs to dispose of bodies. When your old friend – a hitman – arrives with his assistant to deliver another body, you finally tell them that you’re done. Your friend doesn’t want you to stop. He knows that there’s no such thing as quitting, so he’ll try to convince you that you’re making a mistake. How you respond will determine the rest of your life.
Wrap it up, fellow Sony stans, it's over

TLOU2 moral dilemmas ain't got shyt on this

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
OP has me dying sometimes
His commitment is astounding
What did Sony do to you?:laff: