"The XBOX Controller is holding back gaming" @PS5 we need you to come Juelz

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
why dont you nikkas just use a mouse and keyboard and be done with all this silliness :unimpressed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Elite Series 2 is the best controller in the game IMO, although you can make an argument for the Switch pro controller cuz it’s the most balanced overall in terms of features, battery life, and durability

DualSense is nice and feels good in hands but the haptive feedback and triggers aren’t over the top amazing and the battery life is annoyingly bad. Definitely have to knock off points for being worst in class in that regard

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Prime JR Smith ass controller, one day it’s a superstar, one day I wanna throw that mf out the window. The backpaddles are a game changer for saving those stick presses, and their LS/dpad layout is better imo. But my goddamn RB is a seasonal employee, and the A button shows up when it feels like it.

Truer words have never been spoken :wow:

My elite is my main pc controller and simultaneously I be thinking this is the best controller ever and then I hate it lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i feel like overall controller quality this gen is absolute trash, for every platform. I’ve never had a non-Mad Katz controller break until ps5/switch

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't think the XBox has enough influence to affect the gaming industry anymore. One thing I can say is their build quality sucks. I almost always end up going 3rd party.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
more garbage on this forum

everyone propped up PS5 controller when it has the same haptic feedback Switch created a handful of years prior

I love the PS5 triggers, but most people turn the features off
and gyro isnt used in any or most games on the market
the biggest gripe besides weapon degradation in Breath Of The Wild... was the gyro puzzles

I'd say while Xbox now does have the most limited controller, it also doesnt need haptic feedback, pressure sensitive triggers, a swipe pad or gyro
we need as a whole, better games that actually use the features correctly... or an option where you HAVE to use the triggers in the way they are intended

nothing worse than playing 2k with triggers on and everyone else has it off