"The XBOX Controller is holding back gaming" @PS5 we need you to come Juelz

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Prime JR Smith ass controller, one day it’s a superstar, one day I wanna throw that mf out the window. The backpaddles are a game changer for saving those stick presses, and their LS/dpad layout is better imo. But my goddamn RB is a seasonal employee, and the A button shows up when it feels like it.
This is dap + rep level.

I am jealous I didn't think of this analogy.

Perfect.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:
At this point I think nikkas arcadium threads aint official without a Meach drop :russ:

Nah, @RiGGA isn't a Sony stan by any stretch.

I wouldn't say Xbox controllers are holding the industry back but... Their quality control is fukkING terrible.
definitely not, but man i feel really foolish buying this Series X. Generation has been an absolute joke. If I would've really understood the direction shyt was going, I wouldve been copped a PC/VR and been playing XBOX shyt on that. By no means do I regret my GP sub I just know that I have to refocus where I place my loyalty in the Microsoft brand, which is obviously with their best product, Gamepass.

I get console is still the way to go for casual gaming, but I've been too deep in these trenches for way too long to still be bullshyttin wit yall nikkas breh PC/VR is the way until VR inevitably takes over completely.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't say a controller is holding the entire industry back. That's a stretch. That being said I'm treating my Elite 2 and PS5 controllers with kid gloves though. I'm more concerned with durability than controller features. I've finally gotten some stick drift on my main PS5 controller right analog stick, but I've been playing both consoles almost daily since I've gotten them.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
xbox isn't adding much to keep the cost affordable. A PS5 controller is like almost 2 xbox controllers, and a nintendo is much closer to PS5 controller in price.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wouldn't say a controller is holding the entire industry back. That's a stretch. That being said I'm treating my Elite 2 and PS5 controllers with kid gloves though. I'm more concerned with durability than controller features. I've finally gotten some stick drift on my main PS5 controller right analog stick, but I've been playing both consoles almost daily since I've gotten them.
I found someone selling BNIB Cores cheap on FB and copped one as a backup while my main is replaced:martin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Durability is an issue for xbox controllers definitely. I think i’m a fairly “gentle” user so my controllers last for a long time. My kids on the other hand go through them shyts water.

They got a xbox controller graveyard at least about 10 of them with various fukked up issues :huhldup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Durability is an issue for xbox controllers definitely. I think i’m a fairly “gentle” user so my controllers last for a long time. My kids on the other hand go through them shyts water.

They got a xbox controller graveyard at least about 10 of them with various fukked up issues :huhldup:
Kids will find a way to fukk up an adamantium controller tho. My girls don't even play often, yet when they do, disaster strikes. Don't matter the platform.