The Xbox 360 store front shuts down today. Grab everything while you can

Daps
i think about that whenever i think of the 3ds/wiiu servers going down. shyt was just accepted, but when it was the ps3/vita//psp markets people were losing their shyt. kinda funny how that happens

Wrong, the outrage was even worse than Sony's or Microsoft's storefront closing announcements, and to combat that decision fans took it upon themselves to fully archive and restored spotpass functionality AND are developing free, open source replacement servers for 3DS and WiiU online services on their own in response: SpotPass Archival Project https://pretendo.network/

Not to mention preserving nearly all of the 3DS and WiiU storefronts, from games to DLC to updates, on places like hshop for more... adventurous seafaring citizens who were undoubtedly upset at the official storefront closure... :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i think about that whenever i think of the 3ds/wiiu servers going down. shyt was just accepted, but when it was the ps3/vita//psp markets people were losing their shyt. kinda funny how that happens
Nintendo is the same company that turned cheat codes into figurines they sell to their customers at a huge mark up. Their customers have a history of accepting all of the foul stuff they do with smiles on their faces asking for more. Do you honestly think Nintendo customers would ever really stand up to that company on anything?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Wrong, the outrage was even worse than Sony's or Microsoft's storefront closing announcements, and to combat that decision fans have archived and restored spotpass functionality AND are developing a free, open source replacement server for 3DS and WiiU online services by themselves in response:

SpotPass Archival Project https://pretendo.network/

Not to mention preserving nearly all of the 3DS and WiiU storefronts, from games to DLC to updates, on places like hshop for more... adventurous seafaring citizens who were undoubtedly upset at the official storefront closure... :mjgrin:

what? no it wasnt. most people accepted that and were buying up whatever they could before the close. noone was shytting on nintendo the way they were with sony

Daps
what? no it wasnt. most people accepted that and were buying up whatever they could before the close. noone was shytting on nintendo the way they were with sony

The Wii U & 3DS Going Offline is Worse Than You Think www.youtube.com › watch
How to Keep Playing 3DS & Wii U Online After Servers Shut ... www.youtube.com › watch
Nintendo KILLED The 3DS & Wii U www.youtube.com › watch
Why the online servers should not shut down now. (Even ... Reddit · r/wiiu 30+ comments · 4 months ago

Could find literally hundreds of videos, article comment sections, reddit posts decrying it (and how to circumvent it) etc. Don't even get me STARTED on the literal thousands of crazy Nintendo stans who were raging on twitter about it at the time it was announced. :pachaha:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

The Wii U & 3DS Going Offline is Worse Than You Think www.youtube.com › watch
How to Keep Playing 3DS & Wii U Online After Servers Shut ... www.youtube.com › watch
Nintendo KILLED The 3DS & Wii U www.youtube.com › watch
Why the online servers should not shut down now. (Even ... Reddit · r/wiiu 30+ comments · 4 months ago

Could find literally hundreds of videos, article comment sections, reddit posts decrying it (and how to circumvent it) etc. Don't even get me STARTED on the literal thousands of crazy Nintendo stans who were raging on twitter about it at the time it was announced. :pachaha:

a bunch of your links arent working my guy, and the one that did had the hosts be tepid about the shutdown

look at how many here are pretty much giving the text versions of shoulder shrugging or only being concerned about pokemon bank usage. its very reminiscent of people being mad(and rightfully so) about sony going after lik sang, but praising nintendo for shutting down rom sites

Daps
a bunch of your links arent working my guy, and the one that did had the hosts be tepid about the shutdown

look at how many here are pretty much giving the text versions of shoulder shrugging or only being concerned about pokemon bank usage. its very reminiscent of people being mad(and rightfully so) about sony going after lik sang, but praising nintendo for shutting down rom sites

How to play 3DS games online with the Pretendo Network in 2024

Look breh, the community effort to combat Nintendo's online closures was so big Sports fukking Illustrated covered it. You on the other hand have not provided a single receipt or shred of evidence for this strawman "eVeRyOnE lEt NiNtEnDo OfF tHe HoOk compared to Sony" you keep parroting. I got to play online with randoms on that Kid Icarus game on my old ass 2DS during my vacation literally last week because so many of thousands of these nerds refused to accept Nintendo's server sheltering that they rebuilt online functionality by themselves in defiance of it.

You wanna keep talking to a wall about these supposed armies of hypocritical haters that "piled on poor wittle Jim Ryan while staying SILENT about big bad Nintendo" go ahead man. Not sure who's trying to listen tho. :yeshrug: