Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
lebron-chalmers.gif

fukk sony nikka

:bustback:
[/QUOTE]
miami-heat-lebron-james-yells-at-mario-chalmers.gif

Go play-fight with Nintendo nikka, you don't want these problems.

:cheers:

Daps
Reppin
Green
Exhibit B:
How did I forget this bumbling mess of a poster named @O.T.I.S. ?? He's so minuscule in the grand scheme of things that he was just a passing thought.
Where?? I only talk about the PS4 on here, maybe you should go outside every once in awhile :mjpls:

No one gives a fukk about PS4 in real life breh I'm sorry.

......*jibberish*
Is this man sane?? Is this truly someone living in this world?? He says no one gives 2 shyts about pS4 in real life... I wonder then...how did the PS4 amass 6+ million sales WW if no one in the real world as we know it don't give a fukk about it?? Maybe those sales are "shipped" as
@PS4 likes to call it.

but wait... there's more to this mans antics and buffoonery:
Who the fukk uses amazon to buy game consoles though:heh:

Unfamous must be as boring as I originally predicted :lupe:

All graphics, no gameplay :mjlol:
This was actually said on the internet.. I'm done here.

Oh yea... Sure they do

In fact, since it's a user review then it's all based on opinion, so some poor soul would probably think that Unfamous is a better game (u know, nerds who only care about graphics, are biased, and actually liked the first 2 :scusthov:)

And of course you play the PS4 more, it's what you first bought (because it was cheaper) and bought all your games on. Why even buy a Xone then :mjpls:
So now, the only people who like "Unfamous" are nerds who are graphics whores, biased and liked the first 2.
:snoop:

I bring you my last piece.....
:cook:

This article is basically M$'s alumni stating that the logitech camera bundled with the XfinityLarry Box is needless and is a running gag, a joke, a quack.

This is this moron's response.

Who is this again?:mjlol:
:what:

1126.gif

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exhibit B:
How did I forget this bumbling mess of a poster named @O.T.I.S. ?? He's so minuscule in the grand scheme of things that he was just a passing thought.

Is this man sane?? Is this truly someone living in this world?? He says no one gives 2 shyts about pS4 in real life... I wonder then...how did the PS4 amass 6+ million sales WW if no one in the real world as we know it don't give a fukk about it?? Maybe those sales are "shipped" as
@PS4 likes to call it.

but wait... there's more to this mans antics and buffoonery:

This was actually said on the internet.. I'm done here.

So now, the only people who like "Unfamous" are nerds who are graphics whores, biased and liked the first 2.

I bring you my last piece.....
:cook:

This article is basically M$'s alumni stating that the logitech camera bundled with the XfinityLarry Box is needless and is a running gag, a joke, a quack.

This is this moron's response.

:what:

1126.gif
Damn Otis you gonna defend ya self?