The Xbots are in self destruct mode and it's funny,

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
After owning my xbox one for a few months now, I can say it's alright to catch a show with a friend while chatting from time to time. I dabbled in Titanfall and it was fun but after you let the hype die down, it's ultimately a humdrum experience. Be careful though, sharing that experience online can get you into the midst of uncontrolled fury that can scorch and burn even the toughest of toughest.

I bring you exhibit A of fury:

Here we have, not one but SEVERAL well known d̶e̶l̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶x̶b̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶ posters in unwavering fury:

:sadcam:

This is uncut posting here brothers, this is fury in the heat of the moment. Just outright nonsense and fervid disdain for the truthful savior of gaming conveyed. Truly the shyt-tier trolling of the coli. No modus operandi at all, just aimless fury without a care for sense. Truly the knee jerk poster he is.

Basically he went on a tirade about upcoming tv shows for the xbox one and tried to downplay the gems coming out on the PS4 later this year. Nothing to see here.

:heh:
A lurker may read this post and think this is level headed but then we take a look back at this mans post history:

This is an euphemism for "I've been watching TV and playing just dance for 4 months now :win:.

He's actually HAPPY he didn't save money at launch. Even the most staunch xbots wouldn't mind saving a buck or two but this guy?? :mjlol: I believe this man would plead guilty for a murder charge done by a Microsoft employee if it meant he'd get VIP xbox access after serving years. Truly disgusting stanning caught on the internet!

But lets get back on track here, here's some more fatal fury.

This is in reference to the greatest game of last gen being remastered for the PS4. Just gratuitous remarks all over. How DARE we buy a game we liked over in superior form?? How DARE we want to play this game over?? How DARE we even express interest in a game with 200 GOTY awards.. How the fukk we dare even say this, how entitled we are :smh:.
:stopitslime:

Meanwhile.....
Just more stupid remarks and outright juvenile comments that's not substantial. Pure stannery and drivel.

:snoop;
Just continue....

:what:
Sony reality?? The reality is Sony is outselling and outdoing and out microsofting Microsoft in everything right now; Sales, marketing and critical acclaim. The reality of the matter is reality is Sony reality atm. :yeshrug:

The first poster here is very clever :obama:
See how the one in denial responds?? The WICKED poster known as...we won't say his name but yea... He's angry at the truth, the truth that he TOO wants to play a prettier version of this halo game. :snoop:
You ain't gotta lie to kick it though... :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: Now he starts to have a geekgasm here talking about how he still plays Halo 1 through cracks and hacks today......Too bad if Halo was actually still good till this day, he wouldn't have to hook up the dinosaur to play a game of Halo... :yeshrug: They didn't make a good Halo MP after 3 so that's two undirected, troubled and unfocused MP titles back to back... Who's to say this won't drag on to Halo 5?? :yeshrug:
Play old ass xbox 1 games because current games suck brehs :heh:

:ohhh: If he's playing Xbox 1, then that means he's not playing Xbox One! :wow:

One more though.. His stanning is so profound, that he's resorted to stanning updates for multiplatform games.

This was uttered as if no other developer patches their games in a timely manner. :snoop:
and last but not least.....

DAT ETHER......

2403516-5585411898-joel_.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lol, AkaDemik needs to fall back. Out of all the Xbots here he seems like the only one that gets angry.

:dead:

not even....no clue how you can read text and interpret my emotion....this shyt is all jokes to me...fun n games....I do find some of yall pathetic though lol and when I rant about shyt it's to inform the misinformed...don't get it confused breh

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Exboss Juan what a masterful thread I couldn't have done it better myself....

Breaking each one of their fury's down was great and entertaining....

You put a lot of thought to this and you should be commended

@Rekkapryde permission to have TS sit at the Sony Stan table from which we dine on xbot remains daily

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@Exboss Juan what a masterful thread I couldn't have done it better myself....

Breaking each one of their fury's down was great and entertaining....

You put a lot of thought to this and you should be commended

@Rekkapryde permission to have TS sit at the Sony Stan table from which we dine on xbot remains daily

:mjlol: