The Xbots are in self destruct mode and it's funny,

Daps
Reppin
Green
After owning my xbox one for a few months now, I can say it's alright to catch a show with a friend while chatting from time to time. I dabbled in Titanfall and it was fun but after you let the hype die down, it's ultimately a humdrum experience. Be careful though, sharing that experience online can get you into the midst of uncontrolled fury that can scorch and burn even the toughest of toughest.

I bring you exhibit A of fury:

Here we have, not one but SEVERAL well known d̶e̶l̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶x̶b̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶ posters in unwavering fury:

If the X1 is dreamcast status then wtf was the PS3 last gen? How quickly you nikkas forget how terrible that shyt did...The X1 and PS4 broke records genius....but it's Dreamcast status?...smh....some of you nikkas clearly don't use ya brain around here...
:sadcam:

I'll be purchasing a sony console around Fall 2015. I'm sure they'll be going for $99 by then...
3737042582.jpg

Sony_Project_Morpheus_35873300-2914-015.jpg

Possibly it will come with a firesale bundle that will include a free VR headunit and 2 dildo attachments so i can personally live out my fantasies of playing the immersive virtual reality life story of a effeminate Japanese boy in some wack JRPG..:mjlol:
T

There were promotions at launch as well. For all that I bought I would have probably spent the same money now as i did then. If anything I would have saved $50 at most. But I would have missed the football season which was one of my big motivations of buying it at launch.

No loss here. Been playing great games and enjoying my system for 4 months now :win:
This is an euphemism for "I've been watching TV and playing just dance for 4 months now :win:.

He's actually HAPPY he didn't save money at launch. Even the most staunch xbots wouldn't mind saving a buck or two but this guy?? :mjlol: I believe this man would plead guilty for a murder charge done by a Microsoft employee if it meant he'd get VIP xbox access after serving years. Truly disgusting stanning caught on the internet!

Meanwhile.....
homotional? look here corny ass nikka....the amount of nikkas that care to play a prettier version of TLOU is minuscule compared to the cats that are waiting to play Halo 2 again....it's obvious you don't understand shyt about that game and how anticipated it is...so with that said...rock out nikka...that's your bread getting wasted on the SAME experience but with prettier gfx...

to play a prettier version of this halo game. :snoop:
You ain't gotta lie to kick it though... :yeshrug:

Halo 1 Anniversary wasn't the real Halo 1 multiplayer wise...it was just the single player game (that played the same as it did in 01 with pretty gfx) and halo 1 maps made for Halo: Reach. I still play Halo 1 to this day on Xbox Connect...str8 crack...it's a damn shame they didn't give us a real version of it with anniversary.

Halo 1 never had online multiplayer when it was released so that was probably why they didnt do it for anniversary...it was probably difficult to implement or they didnt want everyone leaving Halo: Reach to play it...Halo 2 won't be the same way...it was remembered for it's multiplayer...that had online....we will be getting a prettier version of the same game we had back in 04...hopefully the post-patch version with the button glitches.

:ohhh: If he's playing Xbox 1, then that means he's not playing Xbox One! :wow:

One more though.. His stanning is so profound, that he's resorted to stanning updates for multiplatform games.
:wow:

who was saying objective game types suck again? these coli matches need to get set up asap...

edit:

Titanfall 2 - The Epic Sequel to the Genre-Redefining Titanfall - Electronic Arts

look at all these fixes....i love these respawn nikkas

This was uttered as if no other developer patches their games in a timely manner. :snoop:
and last but not least.....

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!

Last edited: