The X-Men & Fantastic Four Movies Will Have A Crossover

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It's just a pissing contest at this point, bro. Fox is just flicking their nose in spite of Marvel/Disney. I look at it like this: We're not going to get Wolverine/Hulk or Hulk/Thing fight, but we might get a Wolverine/Thing fight, which will be kind of dope, I guess. :manny:
I would agree but I have no faith in fox

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I don't even want Marvel to get the X-Men back. Fox just needs to reboot the series. Not only is the continuity a giant clusterfukk but the series doesn't make enough money to justify not starting over. The fact that The Wolverine made such pedestrian numbers at the box office ain't a good thing when he's one of the most popular superheroes out there.

This half assed attempt at a cinematic universe is weak especially since the Fantastic Four and X-Men don't really fit together. Even in the comics, they don't have many cross over stories. This is just Fox trying to scrape something together after seeing all the success Marvel is having.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do a crossover, when half the Xmen mutants have yet to get a proper feature :rudy:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mark Millar has no real say over what happens to the Fox Marvel properties, he isn't in charge like Kevin Fiege is at Marvel Studios/Disney, Millar is just the creative consultant...plus Bryan Singer aint even thinking about Millar at all based on a quote he gave back in May:
I’ve not spoken to Mark Millar at all. He’s not involved. I don’t know what his role is about. All I know is that I have my own specific beliefs about how to take this universe forward. I started with the first X-Men, then First Class and now I am combining them and I think it could go further than that and I have some ideas about that, so perhaps he should chat to me at some point.
Singer basically gave Millar the :childplease: face.

Fox has the same problem that WB has...the studio refuses to hire one guy that has full control over the direction of their cinematic universe. Without that one voice that has actual say in what goes on they will continue to have issues mimicking Marvel Studios success.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never been a huge FF fan but an adult Franklin Richards was married to an Adult Rachel Summers in the original Days of Future Past arc back in the day. Maybe they'll tie it in like that? Yeah right, Thing and Wolverine will be at a bar smoking stogies and one of em will say something trite then the other guy leaves. End scene. Smh.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
They're milking wolverine and he's my boy :damn:

exactly, growing up wolverine was my favorite xmen and will always be one of the goat characters, but cot damn are they overpushing him. xmen1-3 was all about him, he got 2 movies of his own and the next one has him at the center of it too. it is getting pretty ridiculous :laugh: