The X-Men & Fantastic Four Movies Will Have A Crossover

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Man fukk Fox already gatDAYUM! What we ever do to these fakkits :dahell: nobody wants to see this

is this a real thing in the comics?

actually, don't tell me.

let me bask in my ignorant bliss.

heroes just chilling, drinking some brews while playing cards.. :smugdraper

poker.jpg

1477921-friends.jpg

coisa02.jpg

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Man fukk Fox already gatDAYUM! What we ever do to these fakkits :dahell: nobody wants to see this

poker.jpg

1477921-friends.jpg

coisa02.jpg

Fox is full of fails :snoop:

They just need to give the rights to all the Marvel films they have back to Marvel Studios so we can have piff scenes like the ones shown above :win:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"So Reed Richards takes his family up into space to investigate cosmic energy, but because the radiation can kill a man, they need someone with them who can't be killed, you catch my drift? Right?" - Fox Executive explaining to the director and writer why Wolverine is now the new main character of the FF reboot.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"So Reed Richards takes his family up into space to investigate cosmic energy, but because the radiation can kill a man, they need someone with them who can't be killed, you catch my drift? Right?" - Fox Executive explaining to the director and writer why Wolverine is now the new main character of the FF reboot.
They're milking wolverine and he's my boy :damn:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Y'all acting like Wolvie not in pretty much every marvel book anyways.....before I make my judgement they have to make a good FF film first

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Man I wish fox would give ........ahh forget it

It's just a pissing contest at this point, bro. Fox is just flicking their nose in spite of Marvel/Disney. I look at it like this: We're not going to get Wolverine/Hulk or Hulk/Thing fight, but we might get a Wolverine/Thing fight, which will be kind of dope, I guess. :manny: