Daps
25kq5pi.gif

:deadmanny:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Listen man...I am a grown up at a grown up job. I know I shouldn't be carousing the Coli at work, I know that....but I just literally spit XXX Vitamin water, that purple colored one?...yeah, I just spit that shyt ALL over my keyboard in a meeting with 7 people around me and I'm typing from my phone in the work bathroom to tell you that you ain't shyt for this and this purple shyt everywhere is on you.

licktheballs

Wu-Tang Stan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen man...I am a grown up at a grown up job. I know I shouldn't be carousing the Coli at work, I know that....but I just literally spit XXX Vitamin water, that purple colored one?...yeah, I just spit that shyt ALL over my keyboard in a meeting with 7 people around me and I'm typing from my phone in the work bathroom to tell you that you ain't shyt for this and this purple shyt everywhere is on you.
:dead:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

tumblr_mxkqquV7xk1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps

View media item 3036

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
what this nikka doing watching a live basketball game :dahell:
Cold bloooooooooded :mjlol:

I wasn't ready :wow:

:dead: