The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let the aroma engulf you

tumblr_mywhgsaTgc1rp0vkjo2_500.gif

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.
I find your contempt for booty so offensive that you should neg yourself 10 points. :ufdup:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boobs never stink.
:francis:

Anyways I agree with you. Back in the day when white people idolized those fake plastic Baywatch titties, agreeably men were men. Now people are like "I'm an ass man" "gimme a nice ass".

Cacs never had no ass, sistas did, hell some Hispanic women did. But they also had titties. It wasnt one or the other. I always said gimme some titties, I have my own ass. I want to play with something I don't have. A p*ssy, some titties.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Are you Black?