hella uncalled fouls on neymar

the fouls on the switz goal :hhh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Brazil's racism is like US racism on steriods

atleast black folks are actually prominent in alot of areas in the States.

:jbhmm:

Despite how much the Locker Room hates on Obama, there's never been an Afro-descendant President of Brazil who was visibly an Afro-descendant or acknowledged it without saying, "There was a maid in my great-grandfather's house"

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That is why I don’ think Brazil will win. Willian only plays hard for Chelsea but is shyt with the yellow shirt, Neymar ballhog and flopping around, Coutinho scores the goal and was never heard from again,Marcelo my God left too much space in the back,Paulinho was ghost. In all this team is decent but not a championship team. It’s more built to win a Copa America if anything not a World Cup. I never expected them to win,didn’t expect them to win. The two friendlies papered over the cracks this team truly has.

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
BTW mothafukk this #MeToo shyt...

I thought maybe when the Brazilians and Colombians play the cameras will get busy...

But nah, its now pretty clear we're not getting any thots in the crowd shots because of that #MeToo shyt...

They have destroyed the thot element of the tournament...:francis:
:childplease: for what negro, theres thots on xvideos

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
They over here shytting on Jesus, while he gets no service and spends most of the game tracking back.

After he got played into the box and fouled(shoulda been a PK) was the biggest threat he posed all game. And he had to create that almost all by himself.

But shyt on Jesus while Neymar gets the ball and pauses for 5 seconds to see which player he can take on, while the defense marks out Jesus and Willian. Brazil's attack lacked fluidity and thats mostly on Neymar. They pushed up later on and created more chances, but couldn't finish.

I see you're defending your guy :lolbron:

But on the real, Neymar has been insufferable the past year every time I saw him play for PSG so I'm pretty sure he does the same with Brazil. It doesn't just slow down the build up, he literally stops it just so he can try to dribble past one or two dudes. Dude should dynamite the hell out of the game, take on the opponent as soon as he has the ball or try to pass but no he just wants to dribble his way to goal or pass the ball when the window is closed. As you pointed out, their was a clear lack of movement passed the first half and it doesn't help when your star player hogs the ball for nothing. Of course, when he manages to take on two players, that's nice but when it doesn't like today, it's embarrassing and we know nobody will tell him shyt about it. Dude has it all but stays in the dribble lane that is the worst possible strategy for him.