Meanwhile (Neymar Jr)
4d7475745e34c9c62a3adaf573b68b4d.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
same old shyt. Black players are the reason why France and Brazil have won world cups, but are treated like shyt. The things I've heard on what black Brazilians go through left me in anger. People think City of God showed it all, maybe a little, but they go through much worse. Brazil got Neymar forgetting about his black side and going full perm because of how much Blacks there are degraded :snoop:
In all fairness, we treated like shyt and we still root for the US

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
BTW mothafukk this #MeToo shyt...

I thought maybe when the Brazilians and Colombians play the cameras will get busy...

But nah, its now pretty clear we're not getting any thots in the crowd shots because of that #MeToo shyt...

They have destroyed the thot element of the tournament...:francis:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
They over here shytting on Jesus, while he gets no service and spends most of the game tracking back.

After he got played into the box and fouled(shoulda been a PK) was the biggest threat he posed all game. And he had to create that almost all by himself.

But shyt on Jesus while Neymar gets the ball and pauses for 5 seconds to see which player he can take on, while the defense marks out Jesus and Willian. Brazil's attack lacked fluidity and thats mostly on Neymar. They pushed up later on and created more chances, but couldn't finish.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If England had a real coach and confidence, they could go far...LOT of trash teams and underachieving major nations in this tourney so far..

England have had real coaches with proper defenders and midfielders and still couldnt do shyt, it may work in reverse this time. Outside of Kane, Pickford & Walker, (possibly Stones as well) no one else is secure of their place and the subs wont lose interest like in previous squads, they knew they were never going to play from the start, when they had one of Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Beckham (Under Sven) etc who were always going to play barring injury/suspension and England were never around long enough in tournaments for players to get suspended .

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
same old shyt. Black players are the reason why France and Brazil have won world cups, but are treated like shyt. The things I've heard on what black Brazilians go through left me in anger. People think City of God showed it all, maybe a little, but they go through much worse. Brazil got Neymar forgetting about his black side and going full perm because of how much Blacks there are degraded :snoop:
Neymar is mixed

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Police brutality on crack. Literally.
Economically disenfranchised.
No media representation. Only token blacks despite them being the majority in Brazil.
Pro blacks getting killed there for wanting equality for blacks.

That's not even half of it.
Breh, that's exactly what we go through in America :patrice: