• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know anything about soccer

And you got that from what? I may not be a biggest soccer fan but I do know enough to know France is the most talented team in the tournament followed by Belgium. Both teams are also stacked with black talent. England is not in the same class based on the talent they have but this is the best squad they've sent to the world cup since 2002.

Extasy

Archer
Daps
And you got that from what? I may not be a biggest soccer fan but I do know enough to know France is the most talented team in the tournament followed by Belgium. Both teams are also stacked with black talent. England is not in the same class based on the talent they have but this is the best squad they've sent to the world cup since 2002.
France and Belgium both have TERRIBLE coaches, and this England team is the best since 2006. That 06 English team was the most stacked at that tournament, second to the eventual winners Italy. But ruined by terrible and directionless coaching, which is what will happen to Belgium and France

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
France and Belgium both have TERRIBLE coaches, and this England team is the best since 2006. That 06 English team was the most stacked at that tournament, second to the eventual winners Italy. But ruined by terrible and directionless coaching, which is what will happen to Belgium and France

Have hope in England brehs :mjlol:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Brazil are too dependent on Neymar in the final third. They have other quality players but it's always Neymar that has to make shyt happen it seems

5b6cd8b2ce964092827a7d74af604392--football-icon-football-soccer.jpg

:mjlol:

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
England 2010 was better than this years. 2014 was arguably better squadwise as well.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Yes France is stacked and yet again one of the faves for sure

Belgium have a golden era, but think they will fail again

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Agree to an extent, but France is so stacked its a joke. They key is if Deschamps can get best out of Pogba.

Think they have only lost 2 games since 2016, with Sweden and Holland in their qual group

Its them or Brazil for me to win it all.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I think Brazil are too dependent on Neymar in the final third. They have other quality players but it's always Neymar that has to make shyt happen it seems

5b6cd8b2ce964092827a7d74af604392--football-icon-football-soccer.jpg

:mjlol:

They are more balanced now ever since Tite came in and solid.

Jesus, Ney, Willian and with Couts behind them. Very solid attack, whilst have the discipline at back.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is the bullshyt US soccer media (espn, SI, Mls media, etc..) trying to get usa fans to root for Mexico? :dwillhuh: Imagine England or Holland rooting for Germany

I'll never forgive Klinsmann for not bringing a D squad to Panama 4-5 yrs ago when Mexico needed the US to win. The US had a chance to bury Mexico! fukk you Klinsmann :pacspit:

They ain't trying to fukk up the ratings and sponsors since the U.S. didn't qualify so they're pandering to Mexican immigrants and their sympathizers.

Daps
Y'all nikkas haven't learned to stop putting your faith in England:beli:
I think they might have seen that stat what is going around, which is a good omen
2010 Barcelona won the league Pep was in charge, Spain went on to win the world cup
2014 Bayern Munich won the league, Pep was in charge, Germany went on to win the world cup
2018 Man City won the league, Pep was in charge..... can England keep this Pep run going
Can they fukk. .... England have got a sh!t manager and no real quality players. Just a load of over hyped players who might have a couple of good games here and there then suddenly the press make em out to be world beaters