Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LinusCaldwell is this ur Captain? :ahh:

Saw this earlier and see all the reddit cacs :angry::angry::angry::angry:“ not my captain” “fukk off””sell out”I hate mexico”:Deion::Deion::Deion:

:laugh: he should have put some more thought into the trolling and picked an african team (like any west african team). i guarantee he'll be receiving death threats almost immediately.
or better yet, a south american team with mostly black players. they're technically part of the "american" world :laugh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:laugh: he should have put some more thought into the trolling and picked an african team (like any west african team). i guarantee he'll be receiving death threats almost immediately.
From what I read he already is :yeshrug:
He’s getting payed like $3 million to sit on the bench in the Mexican league right now so I don’t blame him rooting for Mexico while looking at his bank account like :jawalrus:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@LinusCaldwell is this ur Captain? :ahh:

Saw this earlier and see all the reddit cacs :angry::angry::angry::angry:“ not my captain” “fukk off””sell out”I hate mexico”:Deion::Deion::Deion:

I understand their anger :laugh:

They were already humiliated on a global stage by Trinidad & Tobago, and then they’re hero sells them out for their biggest rivals because Wells Fargo dropped a bag off at his doorstep.

giphy.gif

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an African it's a disgrace that these nikkas can't put their talent to good use. Continent full of nikkas who play soccer at the highest level and they can't win shyt. Pathetic. If the USA wins a World Cup before Nigeria/Cameroon/Ivory Coast/Ghana/etc. then King Leopold wins. :hhh: Olajuwon winning MVPs in the NBA in the 90s and these loser motherfukkers can't get in top 5 Ballon d'Or contention. Bring back Eto and Weah!

Daps
Cristiano loves pressure, he feeds on it for Christ's sake, but Messi succumbs to pressure, he plays best when he feels the good atmosphere around him and when everything is going well for his team that's the difference between them two.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip