• Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
if u think nigeria has a snow ball chance in hell of beating argentina or even coming up with a draw, i strongly recommend you dont watch that match because u'll likely catch an heart attack from the slaughter that is sure to ensue. if u think germany whooping brazil 7 - 1 last world cup was bad, just sit this one hot and bury your head in the sand.

its one thing to have good players who are aggressive (which nigeria does not have, and isnt), its another thing to have players who are actually talented with legit dribbling skills. nigeria has neither and u can tell they suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. all that adds up to to a very fast exit from the world cup.
Argentina is not good. Croatia is. This might be the worst Argentina squad in ages. Probably since the one Maradona carried in the early 90s. We need to throw out the kitchen sink v. Iceland.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Real Talk , you feel the shiit in your soul fam :wow:

Euro 1996 made me immune. After that it, that cruel evil bytch of defeat has never hurt me again, I'm just :ld: since then and you know how many L's have been stacked up since then.

I did destroy my Panini stick album and I only needed about 15 more stickers to complete it tho :mjcry:.

Had to get it out of my system :mjgrin:.

Now I just get :mjlit: during the game so my face and body cannot move if that evil mistress returns.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Croatia didnt even play that good of a game either tbh. Think they were just chilling playing in first gear. Why were nigeria sending long balls from their defence line when nigerian team is short af and the croatians are tall and strong in the air.

Naija what the hell :scust:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF was that Nigeria:scust:

Group D:scust::scust:
Ll7k74g.png