• Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
wtf??? no. hell to the fuccking no. that dude is bad. very bad. the soccer matches that have been fun to watch so far have been of teams that know what to do with a ball when they have it.

u give the nigerians a ball and u see them confused.

iceland will put the finishing touches to nigeria in 6days. this is a wrap. who would have thought cro A fukking TIA would beat Nigeria 2 - 0?? this is fuccking infuriating.
Croatia probably the best team in this group coming in. This isn't as bad. My hope was a draw. I wanted to beat Iceland and hope we beat Argentina. Seems unlikely now

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
victor moses ig page :smh:

• justxn.leestop diving
  • samuel.alvarez3Eres un grande
  • noahpneY u always diving?
  • prodigy_jolOmg victor moses pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee stop falling or getting tripped up!! Pleaseeeee!!!!! You fell down like 15 times already
  • defstarz
  • joearicsonStop going down easily..Stand on your ground u r not not a woman
  • prince_peculiar_hStop diving like an idiot be strong
  • year_of_the_wolfYou dive into the pool not on the pitch
  • rz.hdrیه گلی بزن کفرات ریدی تو پیش بینی مون
  • mhizcat wait come.. @victormoses u just finish fasting? Why you dey fall upandan
  • iamdjwindThe only player wf the sauce, thanks for making me happy tonight, nice ball ⚽ sir
  • yvonne_igbruYou’re doing great
  • adebangsYou played absolute rubbish against Croatia....I think you should be drifted back to d defence...lazy player
  • bramy80You must stop being a cry baby. Soccer is a man's Game. Stop diving
  • msnayandeGuy go and work on your stamina. Disappointment.
  • my_autosNa only u play jooh

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Exactly what happens to Haiti. They hate their own coach from their own country and refuse to pay them .Oncce they get a white coach, the team gets worse but nobody ever fires them .

Cro brings nikkas on the game from real Madrid and Nigeria from Young Booty FC

Huh? They have a good team. Their coach just sucks .they had no tactic to even maintain a good counter

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Frustrating to watch because I genuinely believed Nigeria would play well. I don't know if they got paid off, but I hope so, this wasn't a good show at all.
Since when has Nigeria ever played as good as the prime Essien Ghana squads since 98?

Nigeria been shyt since Jay Jay left

In the heavens of Peter Rufai, what is this?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
20 fouls, 2 yellow cards. Not much to say other than that.

That said though, this team didn't create any clear cut chances. They played more disciplined than a lot our recent teams, but they lacked that cutting edge. It's a very cookie-cutter European style of football they are playing and it just doesn't work for Nigeria. Some times you gotta throw that discipline out the window (in attack) and throw the kitchen sink at them. What happened to the flair that Okocha, Kanu, Ikepba et al played with?

Ighalo is good at holding up the ball, but that's not what this team needs. This isn't the EPL. They need a player that can play with the ball at their feet. Would expect Ihenacho to start the next game.

Other thing is that our country needs to start developing genuine young talent and stop parading these old men that claim to be teenagers. That's why they fall off before they even hit the age they are supposed to peak at.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Croatia probably the best team in this group coming in. This isn't as bad. My hope was a draw. I wanted to beat Iceland and hope we beat Argentina. Seems unlikely now

if u think nigeria has a snow ball chance in hell of beating argentina or even coming up with a draw, i strongly recommend you dont watch that match because u'll likely catch an heart attack from the slaughter that is sure to ensue. if u think germany whooping brazil 7 - 1 last world cup was bad, just sit this one out and bury your head in the sand.

its one thing to have good players who are aggressive (which nigeria does not have, and isnt), its another thing to have players who are actually talented with legit dribbling skills. nigeria has neither and u can tell they suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. all that adds up to to a very fast exit from the world cup.