Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Extasy

Archer
Daps
Is argentina the only south american national team with no black players? just curious. last breh they had that i remember is Veron (and even him was a breh with an asterisk)

actually, now that i think about it, out of south american countries, you never see many black argentinians, i guess it has to do with their history as a haven for the nazi
Not much slavery+post WW2 dictatorship. Chile is the same but they have Haitian immigrants

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Argentina is really fukking small, crossing wont do shyt they gotta try and pass through them which is hard with the entire team in the box.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Is argentina the only south american national team with no black players? just curious. last breh they had that i remember is Veron (and even him was a breh with an asterisk)

actually, now that i think about it, out of south american countries, you never see many black argentinians, i guess it has to do with their history as a haven for the nazi
Argentina exterminated/deported its black population

i think them and Paraguay and Bolivia don't have black players

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This is so easy, Messi has the right idea. Gotta run at Iceland and force them to collapse. Di María needs to do the same as well. Either run at them or play quick 1-2s

Also stop with the long corners. Play it short.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not much slavery+post WW2 dictatorship. Chile is the same but they have Haitian immigrants

argentina has a very dark and :mjpls: history.

I didn't know about haitian immigrants in Chile though. good looking out. also, is that Jonas Savimbi in your avi?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Argentina when they had Veron, Cmabiasso, Zanetti, Crespo, and Riquelme were so superior to this trash. thats my favorite Argentina squad

By far, with Batistuta:blessed:

:beli:

The Prince disrespect.

tumblr_nn25edoDfB1t52aheo2_400.gif