Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkas keep naming strikers & think they're refuting my points. I've already conceded Argentina have far better forwards. :dead:

Ricardo Perreira, Pepe, Raphael Guerreiro, Rui Patricio, William Carvalho, Moutinho, Bernardo Silva, Guedes & Bruno Fernandes would all walk into this Argentina team. :stopitslime:

Both defenses are trash though so the fact ARG has attackers seperates the two.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
get the towels

a2WujME.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Is argentina the only south american national team with no black players? just curious. last breh they had that i remember is Veron (and even him was a breh with an asterisk)

actually, now that i think about it, out of south american countries, you never see many black argentinians, i guess it has to do with their history as a haven for the nazi

The southern South American countries typically don’t have large black populations. Uruguay only has one black player.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'd take Rui Patricio over both of them. I might be in the minority though.

There’s a reason Patricio plays for Sporting and no one’s come knocking on their door trying to snap him up bruh.

To be fair, I would take Patricio over the lot we have, but its not a great improvement. Did Rui discontinue his contract with the squad as well??