The words Cis and cisgender is now banned on twitter

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But watch dumb motherfukkers champion this white power piece of shyt and his goal of turning the largest social media platform into a haven of fascist political thought. All because they share the same insecure ignorance over other people's freaking sex lives.

Talmbout "Elon said he from Harlem." Dont even joke like that about this disgusting cac just because you like seeing the lgbt community suffer. Elon wouldn't step one foot in the beautiful city of Harlem, probably regards it as a "shyt hole," and would completely resent the sight of black people happy, free, and expressing themselves, including their "woke" political free speech. He hates you more than he hates them and nothing this clown does should be celebrated.

You took this to church breh. :ehh:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
But watch dumb motherfukkers champion this white power piece of shyt and his goal of turning the largest social media platform into a haven of fascist political thought. All because they share the same insecure ignorance over other people's freaking sex lives.

Talmbout "Elon said he from Harlem." Dont even joke like that about this disgusting cac just because you like seeing the lgbt community suffer. Elon wouldn't step one foot in the beautiful city of Harlem, probably regards it as a "shyt hole," and would completely resent the sight of black people happy, free, and expressing themselves, including their "woke" political free speech. He hates you more than he hates them and nothing this clown does should be celebrated.
Lmaooo why 4 words get u so tight

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its as much a slur as "no homo" which is banned on that platform and everywhere else because some alphabet klan retard claimed its offensive...

So if a regular heterosexual says calling them a cis whatever is offensive, they just get ignored? I really don't know about this stuff.. :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's as much as a slur as calling someone hetero or heterosexual. IE, it's not a slur at all.
:dead:
That's exactly what I'm saying...

NEITHER is a slur by definition of the word...

They are both being considered slurs because since the advent of Twitter, any word that somebody claims is offensive is considered a slur...

Musks decision today is literally just following the alphabet klans established Twitter rules...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I guess when you have enough money you become the law? fukk him and his fascist elk. I really don't like the direction these shytty, rich, bigots want to take north America. It's going to be a bumpy fukking ride either way. Like it's 2023, and trolls are really out here winning. fukk me :manny: :dead:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Common sense prevails :ehh:

It's still fukk Elon Musk though :camby:

I can't wait until Elon Musk begins banning words like "Karen" or "white supremacist" some other shyt as "slurs." While still fully embracing the N word on his platform as "free speech."

Ima just keep tabs on all you short sighted morons. Elon Musk's personal self-absorbed preference for what is and is not "free speech" has nothing to do with "common sense" you kiss ass. Think critically.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
well that's good he banned those terms, but still fvck Elon Musk

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I can't wait until Elon Musk begins banning words like "Karen" or "white supremacist" some other shyt as "slurs." While still fully embracing the N word on his platform as "free speech."

Ima just keep tabs on all you short sighted morons. Elon Musk's personal self-absorbed preference for what is and is not "free speech" has nothing to do with "common sense" you kiss ass. Think critically.

I guess you missed the part where I said it's still fukk Elon Musk you fukkin clown.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The app has really gotten terrible with the boer b*stard promoting his right wing sentiments all over.