The word “fakkit” is hilarious

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he’s mimicking the OP

this is what a 1 second search for the OP using the word “big” turns up…and this is just half a page

IMG-0723.png

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My family never used the word. I didnt hear too many Belizeans say it when I was young. Never really heard it in South Texas when I was coming of age, but it’s mostly Mexicans and whites.
:manny:
My Wife and her family use it.
:picard:
I find it to be derogatory so it’s not in my lexicon. There are other words to describe sassy mannerisms. I laughed out loud the first time I heard fairy.
:russ:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I find it to be derogatory so it’s not in my lexicon. There are other words to describe sassy mannerisms. I laughed out loud the first time I heard fairy.
:russ:
Same, I don't know how people let it in their vocabulary at all. It just feels uncomfortable and wrong.

As a black person , I just can't bring myself to use slurs on others knowing damn well our history with them. Knowing damn well got the most slurs targeted at us out of all the groups. I feel this way Even if it's not my group that has the affected slur.

I know it's an odd comparison but I view the slur thing the same way I view the Palestinian issue. I can't help but sympathize with others who are going through the same mistreatment black people have. Even if I don't agree with their lifestyles, it just feels wrong.

But it's the same with all the other slurs too. I think the coli is the only place I've seen black people proudly use go*k, fak*it w*tb*ck , ch*nk, schmu*k, etc .

It just rubs me the wrong way, you know?

Last edited: